The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Pulling up this thread to know " how to change my profile picture as I don't find any option as of now here?" :blink:

As of now we cannot do it since there is no option , because I too have been trying to do that...probably still working on it !

The system of it under maintenance, otherwise go to your profile and change the picture.

Thankyou for the information I thought everything on Boddunan has become normal. :)

Not yet from the look of things, some things are still pending especially the profile information, including the profile picture and some new features like preferences that is going to be added to our dash board, we can see that it is still under reconstruction...

also, revenue sharing tab, top members tab, top earners tab...everything is missing

Meera sandhu
Pulling up this thread to know " how to change my profile picture as I don't find any option as of now here?" :blink:

As of now we cannot do it since there is no option , because I too have been trying to do that...probably still working on it !

The system of it under maintenance, otherwise go to your profile and change the picture.

Thankyou for the information I thought everything on Boddunan has become normal. :)

Not yet from the look of things, some things are still pending especially the profile information, including the profile picture and some new features like preferences that is going to be added to our dash board, we can see that it is still under reconstruction...

also, revenue sharing tab, top members tab, top earners tab...everything is missing

Top earners and top members list should be provided.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Of course there are many old features too that need to be added on along with the new ones...we have to wait for the day when everything becomes functional..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Top earners and top members list should be provided.

That section is under modification as it reads 'coming soon '

Okay I got it go to your profile click dashboard and click my earning to see details.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I want to suggest one thing. Most of the people don't know that there is a thread special for asking doubts. so people are creating threads. If this is available then everyone will use this thread. So am pulling this thread.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

LEt to do wrote:
tILL NOW MY ARTICLE IS NOT EDITED.PLEASE TELL ME WHY.

You have post that you article is not edited and gulshan ji asked the details and you stopped responding why?

tILL NOW MY ARTICLE IS NOT EDITED.PLEASE TELL ME WHY.

I hope your doubts are clear. If not you can clarify them here now. A sincere request do ask all your doubts under this thread.

Live in the present :)
Ashii then please lock this thread know. there is no use of it.

I have merged his question here so that he can ask his doubts here itself.

Live in the present :)

You cant lock a thread which has been started with some specific purpose...

I have a suggestion here regarding the article writing contest that we have had and are having now. As far as I see many members were unable to take part in the previous contest because of the conditions laid down and just having two people take part really defeated the whole purpose of that contest...This may also be the case with the second contest where not many members and the new comers will be able to participate, again with the same old members getting the opportunity, the rest being deprived of the opportunity to participate.
Here, I am not talking about myself since I have no such issues and am able to participate if I want to.This is from the view point of the new members who want to write and be part of it , which would further motivate them to stay on here and write more quality articles because of the added incentive and bonus which will be benificial for the site in the long run ..my own referrals were asking about this and feel that they too should have had the opportunity to participate.
I am sure that the admin is very aware of this and I am also hoping that the newcomers will have something to look forward to at least in the coming weeks..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.