The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I often save my articles while typing to avoid timeouts or power problems. So, does it mean.....saving articles in the middle is also considered for that criteria of 5 articles a day?

Also, editing the same article twice before submitting....will it be counted twice? :huh:

Meera sandhu
One more doubt.....
So, I can resubmit those articles only after 11.30am. So, only 2 more articles can be submitted till tomorrow 11.30am?
I am on leave for 3 days from tomorrow. That's why am asking so

Meera sandhu
i also faced the same problem.I wrote article and tried to saved it.It has been saved but when I edited and tried to correct the problems on the article and again saved it .But I later found that it has been submitted,

Sharmistha Banerjee
i also faced the same problem.I wrote article and tried to saved it.It has been saved but when I edited and tried to correct the problems on the article and again saved it .But I later found that it has been submitted,

submitted article can also be edited and correct your mistakes, before editor go through it :)

Meera sandhu
Maverick already said about it.

My birthday was on 25th September but no bonus point is credited still now. I send a mail and also have got reply that if the date is in profile then it will be automatically credited. My profile is showing my date( you can also check) and in previous year I got it but this year not given still now.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Count - number of articles not number of saves.

Time - yes, in 24 hour period (11:30-11:30), max 5 articles.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Alright, the number of edits per day is increased to 10.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
Count - number of articles not number of saves.

Time - yes, in 24 hour period (11:30-11:30), max 5 articles.

But I haven't edited more than 3 articles yesterday.... :unsure:
Anyhow, I will check now onwards....
Now it's 11.30. Let me resubmit them again :)

Meera sandhu
Hi Ashok....welcome back
I know you are one among top earners of the site.

No, now cash awards are not given to quiz submission. Only points.
Better, you submit as a good article.

Meera sandhu
Welcome back! Ashok you can ask all your doubts here. Kindly avoid creating multiple threads.

Live in the present :)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.