The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I had find a problem here when I was checking the team status here

http://www.boddunan.com/team.html

When I click on Ashas profile it is opening Aruns earnings page.

Check once.

Yes there is some problem there the link gets directed to Arun's page.

Live in the present :)
Yes I checked it but it was not appearing now.Yesterday at night also I could find that one with the same rejected one.But from morning I could not find it.

Sharmistha Banerjee
Yes I checked it but it was not appearing now.Yesterday at night also I could find that one with the same rejected one.But from morning I could not find it.

I think then Maverick has the answer for it.Mine also is pending since Sunday and status still showing "rejected". :(
Hoping to get the answer.Thank you for your reply.I will wait for sir's answer.

Sharmistha Banerjee
Oh Just now I checked it mine is also not appearing I think this is removed from the list. :sick: :evil: :(
Then there must be some intimation given why it has been removed.Otherwise how we will know what problem occurred for the removal.

Sharmistha Banerjee
Maverick sir I have one more question.Today I could not found the review which I wrote about a tourist place.Previously it could be found on the articles that it has been rejected as you told that due to some problem it shows rejected but now the topic has disappeared from the dashboard article where we check our status.What is the problem.Please help me to know.

I think I read somewhere that reviews section was still not active, because I too wanted to submit some reviews... however if that is the case you need not worry since you can resubmit your review again at a later date...

Yes I was right, found the link...here it is ...
http://www.boddunan.com/forum/12-help/11-ask-all-your-doubts-here.html?start=30

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

It just create problem to write reviews again.Already it took lot of time to write a review.This is the type of problem I faced working on this site.Admin should look into this type of problems.

Sharmistha Banerjee
It just create problem to write reviews again.Already it took lot of time to write a review.This is the type of problem I faced working on this site.Admin should look into this type of problems.
Reviews are approved now,

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Yes sorry I found just now that it has been approved.And now my reviews are published.

Sharmistha Banerjee
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.