The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
There is some problem in the site when I visited site it will show the yesterday updates on leader board when I login it will show the latest update of leader board.

Sasi, we need to login.....
Otherwise we can't see latest updates...either leaderboard or forum

Sandhya but in previous version we can see the leaderboard updates without any change.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

There is some problem in the site when I visited site it will show the yesterday updates on leader board when I login it will show the latest update of leader board.

Sandhya but in previous version we can see the leaderboard updates without any change.

This is happening since a long time. There is difference in the information that appears to members without logging in and after logging in. Be it the home page showing the leader board or the forums.

Live in the present :)

This is happening since a long time. There is difference in the information that appears to members without logging in and after logging in. Be it the home page showing the leader board or the forums.

Friends, let me give you an easy tip to avoid timely log outs.....

Just take BOdduan editor for article submission...
Type something and leave that page open always....
You won't be logged off :P
So, it can help you avoid logging every 15 minutes, if you are not active :)

Meera sandhu
Sir I have wrote about the tourist destination in the same way as you have mentioned but it has been rejected soon when I submitted it.So what could be the reason.
What is the review comment you have got? and title of the review?

Same thing happened with me as I wrote a review on tourist destination and it was rejected the next day without stating the reason why it was rejected. :S

Friends, let me give you an easy tip to avoid timely log outs.....

Just take BOdduan editor for article submission...
Type something and leave that page open always....
You won't be logged off :P
So, it can help you avoid logging every 15 minutes, if you are not active :)
You need not do that. The issue is corrected and you will not get logged out after 15 minutes, if you select remember me option while logging in.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
Sir I have wrote about the tourist destination in the same way as you have mentioned but it has been rejected soon when I submitted it.So what could be the reason.
What is the review comment you have got? and title of the review?

Same thing happened with me as I wrote a review on tourist destination and it was rejected the next day without stating the reason why it was rejected. :S
It is not rejected, but under pending review.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Thank you said by: Sanjeev Gupta
Thank you sir.But if it is under pending review it will show the red cross button and will be written rejected.

Sharmistha Banerjee
Thank you sir.But if it is under pending review it will show the red cross button and will be written rejected.
The software is currently do not support reviews. hence it does not show correct status. We are working on it.

please help me....
Yesterday I submitted 3 articles......
But seeing admin's remarks of published articles yesterday, today morning I tried to edit my articles. But, it's not possible :huh: :huh:
It's giving the error messages "Save failed with the following error: You cannot edit more than 5 articles per day. Please try again later." :( :(

Why it's happening so? Yesterday, I didn't edit any other articles......submitted only these 3. Then what's the problem.
I can't even save the changes......
Now those three articles are appearing locked.

Meera sandhu
Most probably you have edited 5 articles (pending or approved) on same day (server time11:30 AM- 11:30 AM). You can only submit max 5 articles and edit max 5 articles. This is to prevent misuses of the old articles.

Please note that once you created the article(either through save or submit) , it is considered as existing article and and changes are treated as editing.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.