Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I was shoched to know he died yesterday. :( Few days back only he returned from the hospital and told public that he is fine. :blink:

I read somewhere that these days he was alone and used to sit nearby his phone many hours anxiously waiting for someone to call him. :( And there were the days when he used to have 8~9 phones and they always used to ring and keep him busy all the day. :blink:

I pray for him,his soul rest in peace. :blink:

He is beyond us- Kahin door jab Din dhal jaye-
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8277]}

The TV channels are full of him, the other day they were showing an old BBC documentary shot at the height of his fame and soon after his marriage, which was very nice.He came across as a very sensible and outspoken person..

I started watching him in my teens and a hard core fan. I can see only Amitabh, rajendra Kmar, and Aamir at par with him. Others stand no where in comparison.

I have never been a great fan of Rajesh Khanna , however, I liked to watch his films ...I feel that Dilip Kumar,Balraj Sahni,Amitabh Bachhan and Sanjeev Kumar were the real performers, whereas Ralesh Khanna was a glamorous super star, of course he had lots of talent too ...some of his films like Safar,Bawarchi,Aap ki kasam were all more performance oriented.I feel that although Aradhana was his first hit because of many factors including him,Sharmila did a better job since her role had more depth..

Everyone is not Rajesh Khanna fan. But he was super hero during a period. Later he fell from the glory. Yet he was talented and some his movies like Aradhana and Amar Prem are superb. Amar Prem and the film songs are my most favorite.

The other stars like Dilip Kumar, Balraj Sahni, Raj Kapoors were no doubt best performers. In fact, film industry consists of innumerable individuals who contribute in their unique way. All of them do not get credit and even are not known. But since Rajeh Khanna recently died, we are discussing and paying him our homage.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I want to collect some of his super songs and will keep in memory of him.

No doubt that in the seventies after Aradhana became a big hit, most of his songs were sung by Kishore Kumar with music being composed by R.D.Burman...
However there were two older black and white films of Rajesh Khanna that I consider were excellent - Aakhri Khat , which was directed by Chetan Anaad and Bahoron ke sapne which was directed by Nasir Hussain..
The songs were really beautiful in both these films...
Aakhri Khat had music composed by Khayyam and had memorable songs like Baharon mera jeevan bhi ( Lata mangeshkar ),Mere chanda mere nanhe ( Lata Mnageshkar ),Aur kuch dher teher ( Rafi) and a very classy club song 'Rut jawan jawan by Bhupinder...
Baharon ke sapne had music by R.D.Burman, but different to the Aradhana and post Aradhana kind and songs like Aaja piya tohe pyar du ( Lata ), Kya janoo sajan ( Lata ), Chunri sambhal gori ( Lata,Manna dey), O mere sajna o mere balma ( Lata ) and Zamane ne mare jawan ( Rafi )

The songs of both these films are worth collecting since they are all lovely and melodious ...In fact Kya Janoo sajan from ' Baharon ke Sapne' is often referred to as one of RD Burmans best compositions ever...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

May be Shah rukh getting that status of Rajesh Khanna...a romantic hero....a lot of fans and admirers. Isn't it?

Meera sandhu
Kaka's home, from where he used to view his millions fans is to be turned to a Meuseum soon, where his photos and personal belongings will be kept.
http://in.video.yahoo.com/entertainment-26099860/bollywood-26715902/rajesh-khanna-s-home-to-be-turned-into-museum-30039606.html

This is his residence where, directors and producers queued in lines to get a date from him.

I think Bharat Bhushan and one more hero...from whom he bought this Bangla and renamed it to Ashirwad from Dimple.

Meera sandhu
Are you talking about Uttam Kumar.Kaka acted many films which was remake of Bangla.like bourchi and Amar prem etc.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
@Ram..
why am I not able to view your post here...though it's seen in forum, you have responded before 5 minutes???

Meera sandhu
@Ram..
why am I not able to view your post here...though it's seen in forum, you have responded before 5 minutes???

It is ok and seen.
Again-
Are you talking about Uttam Kumar.Kaka acted many films which was remake of Bangla.like bourchi and Amar prem etc.

Ok...now got your response...
But can't find why, it was not there, even after many refreshes :blink: :blink: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly:

Can you tell a few words about Uttam Kumar...
I think he has acted in Hindi movies too. Isn't it? Is he the hero of Amanush???

Dil aisa kide ne mera thoda.....(along with Sharmila Tagore...I guess :unsure: :unsure: )

Meera sandhu

But can't find why, it was not there, even after many refreshes :blink: :blink: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly:

I think he has acted in Hindi movies too. Isn't it? Is he the hero of Amanush???

Dil aisa kide ne mera thoda.....(along with Sharmila Tagore...I guess :unsure: :unsure: )

Ya that is Uttam kumar. Super star of bengali film.He did some Hindi also.Deshpremi and choti si mulakat,amanush etc. He was also made so many romantic film with Suchitra Sen (heroine of Andhi of Sanjeev Kumar).Amar prem which was made in bengali first.

Ya that is Uttam kumar. Super star of bengali film.He did some Hindi also.Deshpremi and choti si mulakat,amanush etc. He was also made so many romantic film with Suchitra Sen (heroine of Andhi of Sanjeev Kumar).Amar prem which was made in bengali first.

Was sharmila Tagore its heroine?

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.