Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
@Ushaji...
You forget to mention Anand and Amar prem. I think, they are those 2 movies which he gave the best. But Aradhana is always my personal favourite...also Katti patang

Meera sandhu
In the past 1 year.....it's a great disaster to Bollywood....because we lost 3 great Romantic heroes of the era of Golden films and music.... i.e the era of 60's and early 70's (till 75)

Those 3 ever green romantic heroes are Shammi Kapoor, Dev Anand and Rajesh Khanna. One more romantic hero, who represented that generation....Joy Mukherjee......

yes it's are great loss to our bollywood.

You didn't give me your answer yet...
Also sanjeev....
Tell me, if you have to select best of all his films, which is your choice?

I would say "Anand" was his best movie i have ever seen he was better than even Amitabh Bachchan in the film. :)
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
In the past 1 year.....it's a great disaster to Bollywood....because we lost 3 great Romantic heroes of the era of Golden films and music.... i.e the era of 60's and early 70's (till 75)

Those 3 ever green romantic heroes are Shammi Kapoor, Dev Anand and Rajesh Khanna. One more romantic hero, who represented that generation....Joy Mukherjee......

Also sanjeev....

I would say "Anand" was his best movie i have ever seen he was better than even Amitabh Bachchan in the film. :)

Amitabh was a new comer and was playing supporting actor in the film

Meera sandhu

Also sanjeev....

Yes he was a supporting actor in the film but Rajesh Khanna's acting was much better than him in the film.And the film is known more for him only.

:blink:

Also sanjeev....

Yes he was a supporting actor in the film but Rajesh Khanna's acting was much better than him in the film.And the film is known more for him only.

Till now, it's considered to be his best performance which bring tears to our eyes even now....Kahi door jab din.......what a beautiful song.
Aradhana, Amar prem and Anand are those three films which bought a lot of restlessness in me.....these 3 movies really touched my soul.

Can you tell me which was most touching scene in that film? It's not its climax. Can you tell me????

Meera sandhu
After Ananad, many films with the same story idea was made in Malayalam.
In 1990's a film named 'Chitrashalabham' (butterfly) was released..... it's just a remake of Anand.
Jayaram did the role of Anand and Biju Menon played the role of doctor

Meera sandhu

Also sanjeev....

Till now, it's considered to be his best performance which bring tears to our eyes even now....Kahi door jab din.......what a beautiful song.
Aradhana, Amar prem and Anand are those three films which bought a lot of restlessness in me.....these 3 movies really touched my soul.

Can you tell me which was most touching scene in that film? It's not its climax. Can you tell me????

When he came and meet baskar Banerji ( Amitabh) for the first time and told that he know he is going to die in few months.
Even the scenes where he talks to Lalitha Pawar are very touching. :blink:
Let me tell you which is that scene. I think, it appears just before (or after...not sure), Kahi door....

Actually this song shows his real heart pain and it's not the fact that he is going to die soon, but the heart break he got since his girl friend left him, hearing he is a cancer patient. :( :( :(
It's his romantic feelings shown in that song.

He considers one girl as his sister in this film.

We always see him very happy in the film. But when the truth reveals, he is crying inside due to the betrayal by his lover, that scene really hurt me a lot.
The truth is that he comes to Mumbai the next day she gets married. When the girl, whom he considers sister, asks him this matter, the expressions on his face.......it's the first time in the whole film we see his real hidden pains on his face.

Such a heart touching scene was it :blink: :blink: :blink:

Meera sandhu
@Ushaji...
You forget to mention Anand and Amar prem. I think, they are those 2 movies which he gave the best. But Aradhana is always my personal favourite...also Katti patang

Yes of course I can add a few more to my list :) - Kati Patang, Anand,Ittefaq,of course Amar Prem and Bandhan...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
@Ushaji...

Yes of course I can add a few more to my list :) - Kati Patang, Anand,Ittefaq,of course Amar Prem and Bandhan...

I haven't seen Bandhan yet....I think so

Ittefaq is an one night story. I think, killing of his wife or something like that. Can't remember that. One day, we two had a discussion about that film. Do you remember?

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.