Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Oh! shocked. I am late to hear this bad news . I am speechless now.
He was the best romantic hero and still now no one can compete with him.
very sad news

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Am in front of Tv full time.
My remote is not working. that's the only problem.

Though he reigned Bollywood, his fall was also like that.
He reached stardom quickly, 3rd year itself, he joined industry, with Aradhana giving 15 hits in succession and when the era changed to action movies, he gave his throne to big B.....whose first 21, I think so, films were flops.
So, his fall was also as quick as his rising.

But the stardom he acheived in that short time, no other supersstar is able to repeat till now.
Many stars became popular after staying a long time in industry......even SRK and Amir. Two exceptions are Rajesh Khanna and Hrithik

Meera sandhu
Yes we always feel as a neighbor when we see his film . He was so natural actor.It is a great loss and can not be filled.

Rajesh Khanna was probably the first superstar of Hindi cinema...I dont think any other actor received so much adulation and adoration from his fans as Rajesh Khanna did. I once saw him in Bangalore along with Dimple and Hema Malini come for the shooting of his film Premnagar - the crowds simply went mad and they ignored both HemaMalini and Dimple who sat by the side watching all the excitement. He was an icon who gave some gteat films like Amar Prem,Aradhana, Do Raaste,Iteefq,Bandhan,Anand among others ...He suffered a lot during the past one or two years because of failing health ..He will never be forgotten ! May his soul rest in peace
380RajeshKhanna.jpg (You do not have access to download this file.)

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

It's very sad news indeed!!! He was suffering from cancer and just two days before news came that he was well and came back home...but suddenly this happened...

Though I am not a great fan of him I felt bad and shock after hearing this news...I pay my homage for such a great actor....may his soul rest in peace.
I also pay my homage for such a great actor.May his soul rest in peace.
Aisi kalakar bar bar nehi janam leta.

It's very sad news indeed!!! He was suffering from cancer and just two days before news came that he was well and came back home...but suddenly this happened...

Though I am not a great fan of him I felt bad and shock after hearing this news...I pay my homage for such a great actor....may his soul rest in peace.

Cancer or kidney problem??? :dry:

Meera sandhu
Funeral procession has already started and it's done in Mumbai.
http://www.timesnow.tv/Khanna-begins-his-final-journey/articleshow/4406630.cms
http://zeenews.india.com/entertainment/celebrity/rajesh-khanna-last-journey-begins_115544.htm

In many films, he has acted this role.....some of them are Aradhana, Anand, Safar, Roti, Swarg, Aap ki kasam, Raaz, Andaaz, Mehbooba, Babu...... of which anand is remembered most
Now I can remember these films only...
I find a striking co-incidence......1969 film Aradhana made him the first Super star of Indian screen and he dies at 69. So, number 69 is very much related to him for his rise and fall

Meera sandhu
Rajesh Khanna was probably the first superstar of Hindi cinema...I dont think any other actor received so much adulation and adoration from his fans as Rajesh Khanna did. I once saw him in Bangalore along with Dimple and Hema Malini come for the shooting of his film Premnagar - the crowds simply went mad and they ignored both HemaMalini and Dimple who sat by the side watching all the excitement. He was an icon who gave some gteat films like Amar Prem,Aradhana, Do Raaste,Iteefq,Bandhan,Anand among others ...He suffered a lot during the past one or two years because of failing health ..He will never be forgotten ! May his soul rest in peace

I was not even born that time

So, you are fortunate to see him in his young days.....
Am so happy to hear that :) :) :) :)
Actually, it's the first time am hearing someone have seen him.

Yesterday, my mind was so disturbed that I couldn't sleep well. It's truth. Now, when I switch on the TV I am feeling so depressed. It's true, he reigned millions of hearts as an ever green romantic hero

Meera sandhu
Great loss for Indian cinema. He was the one who started the stardom in true sense. Hats off to "Anand" who gave anand to millions of people across the nation.

*Anand means pleasure

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8263]}

Software Engineers never die...They just go offline.

http://jokesthegreat.blogspot.com
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.