OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discussions on what's going on at present on all over the world. You can discuss any recent news, happenings or anything that is in the headlines.

Topics [Current Affairs & Latest News]

Many people in this world are suffering from lack of sleep, which always leaves a bad effect for the next morning. It makes them drowsy, tried etc. However when you are going...
Already a thread is there about Rajesh Khanna. Yet, I feel I should pay my honour and homage to him. That's why I started this thread...as I believe am the no.1 fan of this...
A cartoonist participated in anna team gathering in Mumbai. He is charged with sedition and insulting national emblems. It is time all remember that there is a limit to...
I.K. Gujaral, Ex P.M. has in his memoirs affirmed that Left had ditched hopes of Sonia Gandhi in her Prime ministerial ambitions. He has also revealed many first hand...
According to Supreme court , any lawmaker convicted from now for an offence punishable with a sentence of two years or more will be immediately unseated, and will be barred from...
New Delhi: Congress on Tuesday declined to comment on the special court's verdict on Godhra train burning case, saying it is "not aware of the content of the...
Australia fast bowler Shaun Tait on Monday announced his retirement from one-day cricket to concentrate on the Twenty20 form of the game. Tait, 28, who has just returned from...
Trouble is now brewing in UP chief minister Mayawati’s home turf — her village Badalpur in Greater Noida. About 50 farmers from Badalpur have filed petitions, challenging the...
Two Indian women have made it to Forbes list of world's 100 most powerful women with US First Lady Michelle Obama at the top and India-born Pepsico chief Indra Nooyi in sixth...
Is wedding on Reality TV show real or fake. I wonder. see the link below about marriage in BIG BOSS show on TV....
Every woman’s A to Z Key to winter beauty Here's a simple look good manual to help you sail through the harsh months ANTI-AGEING: Forget Botox this season and switch to...
A court in Sydney has acquitted a rape accused taking plea that a skinny Jeans clad girl cannot be raped. The accused is a cook in navy. He admitted consensual sex with the...
The Australian pace veteran Brett Lee on Monday hinted that an end to his cricketing future could be anytime near if he was overlooked by the selectors for the upcoming cricket...
Tendulkar hands India World Cup...
Ahmedabad: The Gujarat government Tuesday welcomed the court verdict in the 2002 Godhra train burning incident for which 11 people were given capital punishment and 20 life...
India had lost today's match against Srilanka and is pushed out of the tournament. Scores are : India 268/9 and Srilanka (270/4) Chandimal's century helped srilanka win the match.
There has been unending debates,rumors and allegations about this issue and the 3 concerned parties have been slinging mud at each other.Shiela Dixit for once came up with a...
The Congress party on Thursday said it will keep an eye on the developments in Karnataka while demanding an indepth probe in the alleged mining scam of over `16,000 crores. The...
Breaking Anna's fast more urgent than good bill: Khurshid http://in.news.yahoo.com/breaking-annas-fast-more-urgent-good-bill-khurshid-082736948.html
Babri hearing in SC today, title claimants say don't stop verdict http://in.news.yahoo.com/241/20100928/1257/tnl-babri-hearing-in-sc-today-title-clai.html