Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
[quote]I think viewers are the ones who can punish these mindless and cheap shows by not watching them! [/quote]

Well spoken Chinmoy! if even half of the educated populations refuse to watch these shows, then the TRPs would plummet drastically, ensuring that such shows go off air eventually!
What these fake weddings achieve is that they make a mockery of religious rituals associated with weddings and the purpose of those rituals.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
[quote][quote]I think viewers are the ones who can punish these mindless and cheap shows by not watching them! [/quote]

Well spoken Chinmoy! if even half of the educated populations refuse to watch these shows, then the TRPs would plummet drastically, ensuring that such shows go off air eventually!
What these fake weddings achieve is that they make a mockery of religious rituals associated with weddings and the purpose of those rituals.[/quote]

AS long as you watch these 'reality shows' only for entertainment and not consider these real, there is no problem. Educated people do not take these seriously. For them, this is just fun. But there are some who would take these to heart. Unfortunately, a participant in 'rakhi Ka Insaaf' committed suicide because of Rakhi's remarks.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I agree that it watching it doesnt effect your mind seriously it is OK but what is the use in wasting time for such useless stuff when world need some good stuff to be done. :)
I have come across an interesting report this morning that even Pamela has expressed her dislike for reality shows!!
chinmoymukherjee wrote:
[quote]I have come across an interesting report this morning that even Pamela has expressed her dislike for reality shows!![/quote]

I do not like reality shows and find these very dull and uninteresting. But still there are people who watch these with keen interest. The TV serials and show cater to all sort of likes and dislikes. As long as there are viewers supporting these 'reality' shows, these will continue to be telecast.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.