OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discussions on what's going on at present on all over the world. You can discuss any recent news, happenings or anything that is in the headlines.

Topics [Current Affairs & Latest News]

Sushma Swaraj has not benefited from experience of Shashi Tharoor. She blames Twitter for trouble in BJP over issue of Man Mohan singh owing responsibility for appointment of...
63 year old PM designate Modi is smart to the core. When many of the same age group spend their lives with Rudraksha Malas, Modi uses all his available resources at his disposal...
Check out the schedule at the following link: FIFA Football World Cup 2010 schedule - Indian Time
In total there are 598 users Online :: 26 Members and 572 Guests Pradeep Kumar Nanda, Santosh Kumar Singh, sathish, sharon maha jun 15 time 7.47 pm system saying 26...
Common walth games commite documents shows that they are spending rs 8000 to hire a chair...
This is the second big blast in such a short span of time which has rocked the nation. http://in.news.yahoo.com/live-coverage--three-blast-in-mumbai.html
ata becomes India's richest business group overtaking Ambanis!!!! New Delhi Aug 16: With a market value of about Rs 3,71,000 crore, the Tata Group, led by Ratan Tata, became...
Below given is the link.http://www.hindu.com/2010/08/30/stories/2010083057251800.htm
O My beloved Boddunan T-Shirt!!! Where are you Dear? I want to see you. I want to touch you. I want to feel you. I want to embrace you. I want to kiss you. I want to...
Maybe one-piece, continuous screen laptops aren’t just one designer’s flight of fancy after all. Recently, Orkin Design debuted a roll-up laptop design that, when packaged up in...
third test between Indian and New Zealand at Nagpur is delayed due to wet outfield.
Guru Nanak's birthday is being celebrated today. He was pioneer of Bhakti (devotion movement). He was against superstitions and orthodoxy. Once, he saw that many people were...
Sreenija Sreenivasan the Vice President and Editor in Chief of Yahoo ,hailing from Chandigarh had selected by President Obama to Scholar's Commission , a group of outstanding...
silver (.999 fineness) shot up by Rs 340 per kilo to open at a new peak of Rs 46,005 from its preceding close of Rs 45,665
There is deep resentment in people on govt decision on Foreign direct investment in retail. It is apparent that the ruling clique is more iterested in satisfying the western...
Awards don’t matter much to me: Kareena Kapoor http://www.thehindu.com/arts/cinema/article1094781.ece?homepage=true
A slew of new words, including "bloggable", "scareware" and "onliner", have made it to Oxford Dictionaries for the first time, thanks to the...
Four Cops stopped the traffic in Agra to clear the way for a former UP Police chief.
There were 5 candidates in the Loksabha elections from Varanasi. Here is a comparison chart of the candidates pertaining to their educational qualifications and ethical behavior...
Close on the heels of the Malaysian Airlines MH370 disappeared mysteriously, yesterday another flight MH17 was shot down by a missile at the Ukrainian border. The flight was on...