OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discussions on what's going on at present on all over the world. You can discuss any recent news, happenings or anything that is in the headlines.

Topics [Current Affairs & Latest News]

The PM's twitter accont has been renamed and archived. The yet to be formed NDA seems furious....
Age is just a number. Who better than Aamir Khan, who celebrates his 46th birthday today, to prove this! The maverick actor, producer and director, just like wine, is getting...
Moulana Kalbe Sadiq says http://www.bhaskar.com/news/UP-VAR-shia-cleric-kalbe-sadiq-said-true-muslim-does-not-affair-love-jihad-4741461-NOR.html You can translate his...
The seventh round of talk in the LOk Pal drafting committee consisting of ministers and reresentatives of so called 'civil society' fail. This is not surprising. When ruling UPA...
New Delhi: The Government is actively considering reservation for Muslims through the Other Backward Castes (OBC) route, Minority Affairs Minister Salman Khurshid has...
Most talented Bollywood star Shammi Kapoor is no more. He played many humorous roles and played main character roles. He also played character roles in many moves. Let us pay...
Margin sell Satyam current market price 111 target 95 in a day. Also cool profits by selling most of the stocks in your portfolio as market will showcase huge corrections in...
Mamata Banerjee has refused to accompany PM to Bangla Desh on tour for discussion on river water distribution....
REcently CWG hosted in India was treated as expensive one..when we compare that to Asian Games opening Ceremony it can be treated as nothing...see the article.. :) :)...
Finally after long battle Myanmar leader Suu released. To know more view this...
There is he and cry by so called human rights group and overseas Indians on life term to a so called intellectual working actively for naxalites. No wonder, one day such convicts...
Yesterday, while I was watching TV, one news flash about a private school of Karnataka really shocked me. When the words 'schools' and 'education' means uniform among kids and...
Google has began cooking recipes into its search menu in a way that lets people easily find instructions for whipping up dishes in the kitchen. A "Recipe View"...
It’s my habit to go to bed exactly by 9.45 pm every day and settle with a book of my favourite author. Within minutes I fall asleep. But my wife sees TV along with our neighbor...
Business came to a standstill in the port city of Chittagong on Monday after a public holiday was declared to allow Bangladeshi fans to follow their team's World Cup match...
The minority deviants like Gay and lesbians also have rights to lead peaceful life. But this liberty has a limit. It is too grave for Union Health Minister to virtually...
Congratulations all members.
An Indonesian family had to stop their daughter’s wedding after it was discovered that the groom was a woman. But luckily, an ex-boyfriend stepped in to marry the bride, the...
Yeddyurappa finally relents, says he will quit tomorrow http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/Yeddyurappa-finally-relents-says-he-will-quit-tomorrow/articleshow/9421522.cms
Now Kejriwal, anna team prominent member says that FIR be framed if he is guilty of corruption worth crores of rupees. Does he mean to give a signal that petty bribes in RTO,...