Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I thought you were reading all these replies and thought what to reply whole night and now after thinking a lot you replied in the morning. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
I thought you were reading all these replies and thought what to reply whole night and now after thinking a lot you replied in the morning. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I read those posts today morning only. Really funny. Thanking both of you to make me laugh so much :) :) :) :) :)

Meera sandhu

I read those posts today morning only. Really funny. Thanking both of you to make me laugh so much :) :) :) :) :)

We did not write them to make you laugh but to make you think seriously. He is really scared make him a little comfortable. :laugh:

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

hehehe..that's true Sandhya you might be thinking that he is scared of you but you must ask him and you will get the answer and seriously it would be YES. :laugh:
hehehe..that's true Sandhya you might be thinking that he is scared of you but you must ask him and you will get the answer and seriously it would be YES. :laugh:

Even if, he is scared of me, will he accept it? I don't believe so :blink: :blink: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush:

After all, all men are like you ;)

Meera sandhu

Even if, he is scared of me, will he accept it? I don't believe so :blink: :blink: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush:

You know we as a tradition touch the feet of whom we are scared of. So if he touches your feet, consider he is scared and if not think he is too scared even to move. :ohmy: :ohmy:

You know we as a tradition touch the feet of whom we are scared of. So if he touches your feet, consider he is scared and if not think he is too scared even to move. :ohmy: :ohmy:

As Sanjeev has already revealed he fears his wife a lot, at least for some matters, it's sure, he can give a better answer. :evil: :evil: :evil:
Sanjeev, am I not right? :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Meera sandhu

As Sanjeev has already revealed he fears his wife a lot, at least for some matters, it's sure, he can give a better answer. :evil: :evil: :evil:

A man is never brave enough if he has to eat at home but being scared is altogether different. I want my answer, don't give me excuses. Does he or not touch your feet, I do it some times to keep myself in safe zone. ;)

A man is never brave enough if he has to eat at home but being scared is altogether different. I want my answer, don't give me excuses. Does he or not touch your feet, I do it some times to keep myself in safe zone. ;)

I can't expect it from him :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

Meera sandhu

I can't expect it from him :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

Hmmm... :blink:

Want answer from me? :blink:

i don't touch her feet but I fold my hands in front of her and what about your hubby does he touch your feet? :laugh:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.