Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Sanjeev...
He is not afraid of me. So, if I ask him to fall to my feet, it's sure, he will kill me. After all, he is not afraid of me..... :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: it's a simple logic..hi hi :silly: :silly: :silly:

Don't worry I am sure he won't kill you. :laugh:

Go ask him. :laugh:

Ayyadaa..... :angry: :angry:
I ahve not taken any insurance policy :angry: :angry: :angry:

Actually, why should he fall to my feet? Any reason? :whistle: :whistle:
At least I should tell him, why should I want him to do so :evil: :evil:

Ask him that this is his test of bravery only. If he is able to refuse he fails the test and in case he touches your feet you fail the test. :laugh: :laugh:

I think both of you are planning Onathallu (Onam beatings) for me....from my hubby :angry: :angry:

Keep quiet...otherwise I will make you both run for a sack race :angry: :angry: :evil: :evil:
(Actually, when sack race was conducted at our college for Onam celebrations, my hubby got first :laugh: :laugh: )

I knew it you might have put him in a sack and as he is so afraid of you he might have run very fast.

During my college days? :blink:
At that time, he was no.1 enemy of one of my dearest friends...their 'friendship' started during ragging period....till now, keep distance :cheer: :cheer:

Meera sandhu
Sanjeev...
He is not afraid of me. So, if I ask him to fall to my feet, it's sure, he will kill me. After all, he is not afraid of me..... :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: it's a simple logic..hi hi :silly: :silly: :silly:

Don't worry I am sure he won't kill you. :laugh:

Go ask him. :laugh:

Ayyadaa..... :angry: :angry:
I ahve not taken any insurance policy :angry: :angry: :angry:

Actually, why should he fall to my feet? Any reason? :whistle: :whistle:
At least I should tell him, why should I want him to do so :evil: :evil:

Ask him that this is his test of bravery only. If he is able to refuse he fails the test and in case he touches your feet you fail the test. :laugh: :laugh:

I think both of you are planning Onathallu (Onam beatings) for me....from my hubby :angry: :angry:

Keep quiet...otherwise I will make you both run for a sack race :angry: :angry: :evil: :evil:
(Actually, when sack race was conducted at our college for Onam celebrations, my hubby got first :laugh: :laugh: )

I knew it you might have put him in a sack and as he is so afraid of you he might have run very fast.

During my college days? :blink:
At that time, he was no.1 enemy of one of my dearest friends...their 'friendship' started during ragging period....till now, keep distance :cheer: :cheer:

You see there are no permanent friends or enemies these days. Look at Russia, US and China.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Tell me, are you both ready for sack race...
Otherwise come for a sack race.
The game both of you really love will be Sundarikku pottu kuthuka. vadam vali or kalam adi are also Onam games.
Vadam vali..I think it's in all parts of India. See Fevicol-Elephant-rope ad......
Kalam adi......your eyes will be closed with a piece of cloth and given a stick and 3 opportunities to break a pot.
The other game.......putting bindi on Sundari's forehead, your eyes will be closed.

Meera sandhu
The game both of you really love will be Sundarikku pottu kuthuka. vadam vali or kalam adi are also Onam games.
Vadam vali..I think it's in all parts of India. See Fevicol-Elephant-rope ad......
Kalam adi......your eyes will be closed with a piece of cloth and given a stick and 3 opportunities to break a pot.
The other game.......putting bindi on Sundari's forehead, your eyes will be closed.

Yes I have taken part in sack race in school days.

Did you? :blink:

Pulling rope from each end by two teams - I think you are saying about this game?

Yes I have played it in school. :)

Pulling rope from each end by two teams - I think you are saying about this game?

Yes, of course...
Let me copy this post to Onam thread...hoping you won't mind. We can discuss it there :)

Meera sandhu

That is rassa kashi not sack race. In sack race they put your legs in a sack to run like a frog jumping.

Yes of course, that's why I told my hubby has won first for our onam celebrations....he remember it till now. Perhaps the only item he participated till now...hi hi

Meera sandhu
Yes of course, that's why I told my hubby has won first for our onam celebrations....he remember it till now. Perhaps the only item he participated till now...hi hi

His memory is sharp!!! Does he still runs like same as participating in Onam celebrations??? :woohoo:

His memory is sharp!!! Does he still runs like same as participating in Onam celebrations??? :woohoo:

No not now with the sac now he runs like a frog without a sac. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
While I was going through different threads last night a thought hit me hard.
I am curious to know about the topics and subjects, which are of most interesting and keep members bound.
Any opinion to share with me?

I personally feel that everyday topics are the ones that get the most responses and so naturally most people find them interesting ! I too like such topics since you have something or the other to add ....

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.