Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I think humour is the most interesting topic which people like.Even I like it much.

I agree. Whenever you get some humorous topic, post that in 'humor' category.

yes....among my threads also, many members here have told, they like humour threads most. It's sure, all of us love fun and enjoyment. That's the reason :P

Meera sandhu
I think humour is the most interesting topic which people like.Even I like it much.

yes....among my threads also, many members here have told, they like humour threads most. It's sure, all of us love fun and enjoyment. That's the reason :P

Even I like humourous threads as I am here on any site for fun I don't like threads where I have to think a lot to write. :blink:

It depends on people there are people too who don't like humorous threads and I wonder why don't they.

:blink:
I like humorous topics as well as issues of national and global interest! What I don't like is really bizarre topics and photos that are posted as being funny, I also don't really like to discuss much about love and feelings too much!!

I too don't like discussion based on love since it is far too personal...But humor can be a great subject for debate :)

So both of you join anti-love brigade!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

But love threads are getting more responses here ;) :P

Some have even crossed 150-200 responses :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
So, the truth is...... :P :P

Meera sandhu

Even I like humourous threads as I am here on any site for fun I don't like threads where I have to think a lot to write. :blink:

It depends on people there are people too who don't like humorous threads and I wonder why don't they.

They may be visiting this site to gain knowledge only ;) :P

Meera sandhu

Then they should keep themselves busy in reviewing articles.hehehe... :woohoo:

By that they will get more knowledge. :woohoo:

I don't like "love threads" much. :blink:

because you fear your wife at least a little ;) :P :P

Meera sandhu
I like humorous topics as well as issues of national and global interest! What I don't like is really bizarre topics and photos that are posted as being funny, I also don't really like to discuss much about love and feelings too much!!

I too don't like discussion based on love since it is far too personal...But humor can be a great subject for debate :)

So both of you join anti-love brigade!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

He he he!! Not really anti-love but anti-displaying-love-on-public-forums!! I think that discussions related to love are more appropriate for teenagers than mature adults who have seen love in all its forms, including at its worst!!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Yes, knowledge about many crucial and important issues!! :P

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

I also fear my wife much, don't you fear your husband at all? :laugh:

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I also fear my wife much, don't you fear your husband at all? :laugh:

Sanjeev asks me, does he fear me..
You are asking do I fear him
You two decide first, which question should I answer first :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.