Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
hehehe..that's true Sandhya you might be thinking that he is scared of you but you must ask him and you will get the answer and seriously it would be YES. :laugh:

Even if, he is scared of me, will he accept it? I don't believe so :blink: :blink: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush:

After all, all men are like you ;)

You know we as a tradition touch the feet of whom we are scared of. So if he touches your feet, consider he is scared and if not think he is too scared even to move. :ohmy: :ohmy:

As Sanjeev has already revealed he fears his wife a lot, at least for some matters, it's sure, he can give a better answer. :evil: :evil: :evil:
Sanjeev, am I not right? :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

A man is never brave enough if he has to eat at home but being scared is altogether different. I want my answer, don't give me excuses. Does he or not touch your feet, I do it some times to keep myself in safe zone. ;)

I can't expect it from him :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

Hmmm... :blink:

Want answer fro me? :blink:

i don't touch her feet but I fold my hands in front of her and what about your hubby does he touch your feet? :laugh:

why are you lying?
Am sure, she kicks your tummy to make you bend before her ;) :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
It's my sixth sense saying so :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

My hubby? Touch my feet? :S :S :S :S
Entammo :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick:
Then it will be best comedy of the year :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu
hehehe..that's true Sandhya you might be thinking that he is scared of you but you must ask him and you will get the answer and seriously it would be YES. :laugh:

Even if, he is scared of me, will he accept it? I don't believe so :blink: :blink: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush:

You know we as a tradition touch the feet of whom we are scared of. So if he touches your feet, consider he is scared and if not think he is too scared even to move. :ohmy: :ohmy:

As Sanjeev has already revealed he fears his wife a lot, at least for some matters, it's sure, he can give a better answer. :evil: :evil: :evil:

A man is never brave enough if he has to eat at home but being scared is altogether different. I want my answer, don't give me excuses. Does he or not touch your feet, I do it some times to keep myself in safe zone. ;)

i don't touch her feet but I fold my hands in front of her and what about your hubby does he touch your feet? :laugh:

why are you lying?
Am sure, she kicks your tummy to make you bend before her ;) :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

You sixth sense is wrong then. :laugh:

OK then I like comedy.Ask your hubby to touch I guarantee he will touch as fears of you. :laugh:

why are you lying?

OK then I like comedy.Ask your hubby to touch I guarantee he will touch as fears of you. :laugh:

all men are not like you sanjeev ;)

do you want to see my dead body? :S :S :evil: :evil:

Anyhow, interesting topics thread is now becoming very interesting. What are we people discussing? :S :S

Meera sandhu

why are you lying?

all men are not like you sanjeev ;)

do you want to see my dead body? :S :S :evil: :evil:

Anyhow, interesting topics thread is now becoming very interesting. What are we people discussing? :S :S

No I don't want. :blink:

Is there any correlation with your dead body and hubby touching your feet. :blink:
Sanjeev...
He is not afraid of me. So, if I ask him to fall to my feet, it's sure, he will kill me. After all, he is not afraid of me..... :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: it's a simple logic..hi hi :silly: :silly: :silly:

Meera sandhu
Sanjeev...
He is not afraid of me. So, if I ask him to fall to my feet, it's sure, he will kill me. After all, he is not afraid of me..... :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: it's a simple logic..hi hi :silly: :silly: :silly:

Don't worry I am sure he won't kill you. :laugh:

Go ask him. :laugh:
Sanjeev...

Ayyadaa..... :angry: :angry:
I ahve not taken any insurance policy :angry: :angry: :angry:

Actually, why should he fall to my feet? Any reason? :whistle: :whistle:
At least I should tell him, why should I want him to do so :evil: :evil:

Meera sandhu
Sanjeev...

Ask him that this is his test of bravery only. If he is able to refuse he fails the test and in case he touches your feet you fail the test. :laugh: :laugh:

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Sanjeev...

Ask him that this is his test of bravery only. If he is able to refuse he fails the test and in case he touches your feet you fail the test. :laugh: :laugh:

I think both of you are planning Onathallu (Onam beatings) for me....from my hubby :angry: :angry:

Keep quiet...otherwise I will make you both run for a sack race :angry: :angry: :evil: :evil:
(Actually, when sack race was conducted at our college for Onam celebrations, my hubby got first :laugh: :laugh: )

Meera sandhu
Sanjeev...

I think both of you are planning Onathallu (Onam beatings) for me....from my hubby :angry: :angry:

Keep quiet...otherwise I will make you both run for a sack race :angry: :angry: :evil: :evil:
(Actually, when sack race was conducted at our college for Onam celebrations, my hubby got first :laugh: :laugh: )

I knew it you might have put him in a sack and as he is so afraid of you he might have run very fast.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.