Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
While I was going through different threads last night a thought hit me hard.
I am curious to know about the topics and subjects, which are of most interesting and keep members bound.
Any opinion to share with me?

I doubt if there is any one topic that is moist interesting ! personally I like politics and every day issues , not the silly kind where we discuss what we eat when, but something a little more educative ... :)

I agree. Many members are writing just silly things of gossip type just for gaining points. The very log of site is 'Information creates wealth'. Stress is on 'information' not gossip.

I request all members to write posts that really add to knowledge. The gossips are totally uninteresting to non members who view more than the members. . .

I agree with you some threads are absolutely no use and as they say a thread getas answers as per its own value. Besides some funny turns make it more funny.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I am curious to know about the topics and subjects, which are of most interesting and keep members bound.

I doubt if there is any one topic that is moist interesting ! personally I like politics and every day issues , not the silly kind where we discuss what we eat when, but something a little more educative ... :)

I agree. Many members are writing just silly things of gossip type just for gaining points. The very log of site is 'Information creates wealth'. Stress is on 'information' not gossip.

I request all members to write posts that really add to knowledge. The gossips are totally uninteresting to non members who view more than the members. . .

I agree with you some threads are absolutely no use and as they say a thread getas answers as per its own value. Besides some funny turns make it more funny.

i have also started many funny topics here :dry: :dry: :huh: :huh:
as I feel, discussion should never be always serious, I post funny replies too. Yet, I have tried to add my level best to post informative posts also and it's more sad to tell you that I get responses most for less informative posts and many of my lengthy informative posts have gone unnoticed. :whistle: :whistle:
I don't have much knowledge about politics. That's why I never attempted to attack an area with less knowledge. Yet, if I am able to add something to such serious topics, I have tried my level best, even if such posts of mine are only a few. :whistle: :whistle:

Meera sandhu

i have also started many funny topics here :dry: :dry: :huh: :huh:
as I feel, discussion should never be always serious, I post funny replies too. Yet, I have tried to add my level best to post informative posts also and it's more sad to tell you that I get responses most for less informative posts and many of my lengthy informative posts have gone unnoticed. :whistle: :whistle:
I don't have much knowledge about politics. That's why I never attempted to attack an area with less knowledge. Yet, if I am able to add something to such serious topics, I have tried my level best, even if such posts of mine are only a few. :whistle: :whistle:

There is absolutely no problem with funny topics but some topics are not funny but sound funny although not in funny category.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Every thing in nature which we call it as funny is not a funny. Some may be funny and some not.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Every thing in nature which we call it as funny is not a funny. Some may be funny and some not.

Let us say 'humorous' and not 'funny'. Funny- is making fun. 'Funny' is insulting whereas humor evokes laughter without insulting anyone. We should not make fun and also not make satires.

Secondly, 'Fun' is used in another sense also. This is passing time well and enjoying. If you do not work in a day and just play, you are having fun. But this 'fun' is activity and cannot be a topic for forum. The appropriate term is 'Humor' for which we have a separate category.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

And why not, we can keep having more fun, a dozen more smilies :P ;) :ohmy: ...all play and no work :laugh: :P ....the quality is bound to increase ;)

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I like humorous topics as well as issues of national and global interest! What I don't like is really bizarre topics and photos that are posted as being funny, I also don't really like to discuss much about love and feelings too much!!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

And why not, we can keep having more fun, a dozen more smilies :P ;) :ohmy: ...all play and no work :laugh: :P ....the quality is bound to increase ;)

hmmmmmm......makes you think, doesn't it!!! :whistle: :whistle: ;) ;) ;)

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

I like humorous topics as well as issues of national and global interest! What I don't like is really bizarre topics and photos that are posted as being funny, I also don't really like to discuss much about love and feelings too much!!

I too don't like discussion based on love since it is far too personal...But humor can be a great subject for debate :)

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I too don't like discussion based on love since it is far too personal...But humor can be a great subject for debate :)

We cannot get debate on personal love. But we can have a lot of discussion on humor.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.