Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
]

yes....among my threads also, many members here have told, they like humour threads most. It's sure, all of us love fun and enjoyment. That's the reason :P[/quote]

Even I like humourous threads as I am here on any site for fun I don't like threads where I have to think a lot to write. :blink:

It depends on people there are people too who don't like humorous threads and I wonder why don't they.

:blink:[/quote]

They may be visiting this site to gain knowledge only ;) :P[/quote]

Then they should keep themselves busy in reviewing articles.hehehe... :woohoo:

By that they will get more knowledge. :woohoo:

I don't like "love threads" much. :blink:[/quote]

because you fear your wife at least a little ;) :P :P[/quote]

I also fear my wife much, don't you fear your husband at all? :laugh:[/quote]

Sanjeev asks me, does he fear me..
You are asking do I fear him
You two decide first, which question should I answer first :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:[/quote]

Sandhya wife normally fears with husband. :evil:

Its good to know that you don't. :)[/quote]

I think I have to visit HDFC bank Thrishur branch for investigating the real facts. I am sure I shall know her husband immediately while I'll see a scared man sitting there. :laugh: :laugh:[/quote]

Oh Suny so you too know the truth. :laugh:

That is the reason he goes to office at 7:00 AM sometimes. :laugh:[/quote]

And some times he even stays overnight there being so afraid to come back home and face the music. :evil: :evil:

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

]

yes....among my threads also, many members here have told, they like humour threads most. It's sure, all of us love fun and enjoyment. That's the reason :P

Even I like humourous threads as I am here on any site for fun I don't like threads where I have to think a lot to write. :blink:

It depends on people there are people too who don't like humorous threads and I wonder why don't they.

:blink:[/quote]

You two decide first, which question should I answer first :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:[/quote]

I think I have to visit HDFC bank Thrishur branch for investigating the real facts. I am sure I shall know her husband immediately while I'll see a scared man sitting there. :laugh: :laugh:[/quote]

And some times he even stays overnight there being so afraid to come back home and face the music. :evil: :evil:[/quote]

And Sandhya thinks he has lots of work in the office. :laugh: :laugh:
]

yes....among my threads also, many members here have told, they like humour threads most. It's sure, all of us love fun and enjoyment. That's the reason :P

:blink:

And some times he even stays overnight there being so afraid to come back home and face the music. :evil: :evil:[/quote]

And Sandhya thinks he has lots of work in the office. :laugh: :laugh:[/quote]

Yes she thinks private bank workers are real hard workers. He even brings files back home to avoid facing her. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

]

They may be visiting this site to gain knowledge only ;) :P

Yes she thinks private bank workers are real hard workers. He even brings files back home to avoid facing her. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:[/quote]

You mean he takes back his office work to home to keep himself busy in work and not indulge in anything else. :laugh:
]

I don't like "love threads" much. :blink:

Yes she thinks private bank workers are real hard workers. He even brings files back home to avoid facing her. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:[/quote]

You mean he takes back his office work to home to keep himself busy in work and not indulge in anything else. :laugh:[/quote]

Not me- but she is saying this on a thread I saw it today. Probably bank strike thread by GulshanG. ;)

humour, English related topics and others whichever interesting. :unsure:

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
]

You mean he takes back his office work to home to keep himself busy in work and not indulge in anything else. :laugh:[/quote]

Let me differentiate between hard worker and hard working. One who will work with persuasion and prompting and difficulty is hard worker. He works hardly. Hard working is one who works willingly and is self motivated.

Once an officer wrote in confidential report of his subordinate- He works hardly. The employee was warned to devote more attention and interest to work. He was surprised and asked the reason. Later, the officer clarified that in fact, he was praising the employee. and meant to say that he was hard working.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

]

en they should keep themselves busy in reviewing articles.hehehe... :woohoo:

because you fear your wife at least a little ;) :P :P

Let me differentiate between hard worker and hard working. One who will work with persuasion and prompting and difficulty is hard worker. He works hardly. Hard working is one who works willingly and is self motivated.

Once an officer wrote in confidential report of his subordinate- He works hardly. The employee was warned to devote more attention and interest to work. He was surprised and asked the reason. Later, the officer clarified that in fact, he was praising the employee. and meant to say that he was hard working.[/quote]

Hence proved the bank employees work hardly They really need a hike immediately. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I think humour is the most interesting topic which people like.Even I like it much.

I agree. Whenever you get some humorous topic, post that in 'humor' category.

I also fear my wife much, don't you fear your husband at all? :laugh:

You two decide first, which question should I answer first :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Its good to know that you don't. :)

I think I have to visit HDFC bank Thrishur branch for investigating the real facts. I am sure I shall know her husband immediately while I'll see a scared man sitting there. :laugh: :laugh:

then you have to visit Kecheri branch.....not Thrissur main branch :cheer: :cheer:

Meera sandhu
]

en they should keep themselves busy in reviewing articles.hehehe... :woohoo:

I also fear my wife much, don't you fear your husband at all? :laugh:

Once an officer wrote in confidential report of his subordinate- He works hardly. The employee was warned to devote more attention and interest to work. He was surprised and asked the reason. Later, the officer clarified that in fact, he was praising the employee. and meant to say that he was hard working.[/quote]

Hence proved the bank employees work hardly They really need a hike immediately. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:[/quote]
:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
What are you two gossiping in my absence :angry: :angry:
I just closed my eyes for 2 minutes and you start new stories about him :evil: :evil:

Really nice....carry on :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.