Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Recent trend says, members like bhooth topics...so much responses

You are mistaken. This topic has no value other than short lived fun. ;)

Absolutely!

But its OK to have short lived fun too. :)

carry on SJ sir I just took your post ahead. Since you said you did not like it. However I enjoyed it fully, more than fully. :woohoo:

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Yes you are right,it got more interest as we would be bhoot after some days. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in

Yes you are right,it got more interest as we would be bhoot after some days. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

But we cannot have first hand experience of 'ghosts' now and hence cannot write such topics properly now. after becoming ghosts, it is difficult to say how we shall behave or interact.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

But we cannot have first hand experience of 'ghosts' now and hence cannot write such topics properly now. after becoming ghosts, it is difficult to say how we shall behave or interact.

Actually, our mind is free to float in an imaginery world we have never seen before :woohoo:
If really, such a world exists and not upto our imagination of free flying, scaring everyone, no food, water or shelter needed......our imaginations may cease :silly:

Meera sandhu

Actually, our mind is free to float in an imaginery world we have never seen before :woohoo:
If really, such a world exists and not upto our imagination of free flying, scaring everyone, no food, water or shelter needed......our imaginations may cease :silly:

I am not sure if any thing like ghost exists but if it does, then this is the worst form of soul as per believers of ghosts. I do not think that they would like to do any thing constructive but destructive only.

I am not sure if any thing like ghost exists but if it does, then this is the worst form of soul as per believers of ghosts. I do not think that they would like to do any thing constructive but destructive only.

I agree. so we should give up the idea of ghost topic.

Again, an imagination :P
Perhaps they may also have deaths and rebirths ;)
Rebirths of ghosts as ghost kids :woohoo: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu

Hey an idea has just dawned on me- is it possible that we are the real ghosts and we do not know it. ;)

Hey an idea has just dawned on me- is it possible that we are the real ghosts and we do not know it. ;)

We all know what we are. 'Ghost' is just a name given to some form of existence. If you wish to rename the humans as 'ghost', no issue. what is there in a name. a rose will smell by any.

I 100% agree with you. That's why ghosts topics get a lot of attention here..... ;)

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.