Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I think humour is the most interesting topic which people like.Even I like it much.

I agree. Whenever you get some humorous topic, post that in 'humor' category.

yes....among my threads also, many members here have told, they like humour threads most. It's sure, all of us love fun and enjoyment. That's the reason :P

Even I like humourous threads as I am here on any site for fun I don't like threads where I have to think a lot to write. :blink:

It depends on people there are people too who don't like humorous threads and I wonder why don't they.

:blink:

They may be visiting this site to gain knowledge only ;) :P

Then they should keep themselves busy in reviewing articles.hehehe... :woohoo:

By that they will get more knowledge. :woohoo:

I don't like "love threads" much. :blink:

because you fear your wife at least a little ;) :P :P

I also fear my wife much, don't you fear your husband at all? :laugh:

Sanjeev asks me, does he fear me..
You are asking do I fear him
You two decide first, which question should I answer first :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

No I am not afraid of you. :blink:

Do you? :blink:
I think humour is the most interesting topic which people like.Even I like it much.

yes....among my threads also, many members here have told, they like humour threads most. It's sure, all of us love fun and enjoyment. That's the reason :P

Even I like humourous threads as I am here on any site for fun I don't like threads where I have to think a lot to write. :blink:

It depends on people there are people too who don't like humorous threads and I wonder why don't they.

You two decide first, which question should I answer first :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

No I am not afraid of you. :blink:

Do you? :blink:

Afraid of me??? Why? I have never asked you :unsure: :unsure:
Your face really looks scared Sanjeev :cheer: :cheer:

Meera sandhu
I like humorous topics as well as issues of national and global interest! What I don't like is really bizarre topics and photos that are posted as being funny, I also don't really like to discuss much about love and feelings too much!!

I too don't like discussion based on love since it is far too personal...But humor can be a great subject for debate :)

So both of you join anti-love brigade!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

But love threads are getting more responses here ;) :P

Some have even crossed 150-200 responses :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
So, the truth is...... :P :P

I think those topics which got 200+ answers are waiting for some revealing answers. People are really clever these days. They have special talent to gauge the married life or love life out of those topics about a particular person who is involved in such topics. :evil:

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I like humorous topics as well as issues of national and global interest! What I don't like is really bizarre topics and photos that are posted as being funny, I also don't really like to discuss much about love and feelings too much!!

I too don't like discussion based on love since it is far too personal...But humor can be a great subject for debate :)

I think those topics which got 200+ answers are waiting for some revealing answers. People are really clever these days. They have special talent to gauge the married life or love life out of those topics about a particular person who is involved in such topics. :evil:

a thread told/untold love...It got 195 responses....most of them have crossed century mark. Do you remember one thread started by Santhosh.......he was also surprised seeing its first day response

Meera sandhu

a thread told/untold love...It got 195 responses....most of them have crossed century mark. Do you remember one thread started by Santhosh.......he was also surprised seeing its first day response

Since I never participate in such threads so I am not aware. I like to keep such topics within the boundaries of my house. :cheer:

Since I never participate in such threads so I am not aware. I like to keep such topics within the boundaries of my house. :cheer:

Otherwise we will hear tabla voice from your home at Delhi, even if I am at kerala..through Boddunan :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu

Otherwise we will hear tabla voice from your home at Delhi, even if I am at kerala..through Boddunan :laugh: :laugh:

No you never would, because I am not that type who would get caught in wrong actions. I have other useful work to do. ;)

Sandhya wife normally fears with husband. :evil:

Its good to know that you don't. :)

I think I have to visit HDFC bank Thrishur branch for investigating the real facts. I am sure I shall know her husband immediately while I'll see a scared man sitting there. :laugh: :laugh:

I think I have to visit HDFC bank Thrishur branch for investigating the real facts. I am sure I shall know her husband immediately while I'll see a scared man sitting there. :laugh: :laugh:

Oh Suny so you too know the truth. :laugh:

That is the reason he goes to office at 7:00 AM sometimes. :laugh:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.