Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Mine was a perfect arranged marriage with only a few exchange of letters. But every thing else was settled by our parents.

In our olden days there is maximum arranged marriages less love marriages are seen.

In olden days there were no arranged marriages but swanyvaram. In our days this was arranged and settled marriages and now you never know, weather this is marriage or live in or nothing at all.

but sasi, you told me once....you two ran away :blink: :blink:

Really? why they could have used a bike or car!!! :laugh: :laugh:

let him reply..I can make another love story, stealing from his life :P :P ;) :cheer:

Make the title of the story- love on the run... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Bhaag..Sasi Bhaag...

I think it may get some issues, as a film is just to release.....Bhag Mika Singh Bhag :S :S

And if Sasi runs alone? This is better to make as I suggested so both can run together. :laugh:

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Mine was a perfect arranged marriage with only a few exchange of letters. But every thing else was settled by our parents.

In our olden days there is maximum arranged marriages less love marriages are seen.

In olden days there were no arranged marriages but swanyvaram. In our days this was arranged and settled marriages and now you never know, weather this is marriage or live in or nothing at all.

let him reply..I can make another love story, stealing from his life :P :P ;) :cheer:

Bhaag..Sasi Bhaag...

I think it may get some issues, as a film is just to release.....Bhag Mika Singh Bhag :S :S

And if Sasi runs alone? This is better to make as I suggested so both can run together. :laugh:

where is he....
keeping himself in silent mode to our responses :evil: :evil: :evil:

Meera sandhu

Bhaag..Sasi Bhaag...

where is he....
keeping himself in silent mode to our responses :evil: :evil: :evil:

You sure he hasn't already taken the clue and made a run for repeating the feet.??? ;)

We have lot to argue on social awarness. Interesting topics are sports and scientific, geographical, historical or ayurvedic researches etc. Archeological discoveries are also interesting.
I am noting down every reply that will help me in future. I shall only post whatever is more like topic. :)

I am noting down every reply that will help me in future. I shall only post whatever is more like topic. :)

if so, i will quote everything except politics :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
You would not be surprised to note that North east particularly Mizoram, Nagaland, Meghalaya, Arunachal and Kerla in south are known as women oriented states in our own country.

Comparatively speaking, the whole of North East India is much women oriented than the rest of the states in the country. Women enjoy far better privilege. In fact, many of you will be surprised to know that there is a big market in Manipur which is solely run by women traders only. In fact its the only kind in the whole world.
While I was going through different threads last night a thought hit me hard.
I am curious to know about the topics and subjects, which are of most interesting and keep members bound.
Any opinion to share with me?

I doubt if there is any one topic that is moist interesting ! personally I like politics and every day issues , not the silly kind where we discuss what we eat when, but something a little more educative ... :)

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
You would not be surprised to note that North east particularly Mizoram, Nagaland, Meghalaya, Arunachal and Kerla in south are known as women oriented states in our own country.

Comparatively speaking, the whole of North East India is much women oriented than the rest of the states in the country. Women enjoy far better privilege. In fact, many of you will be surprised to know that there is a big market in Manipur which is solely run by women traders only. In fact its the only kind in the whole world.

i Hve seen those places in Imphal also in Kohima, Darjeeling and Shilong where almost all shops are run by women in main markets.

While I was going through different threads last night a thought hit me hard.
I am curious to know about the topics and subjects, which are of most interesting and keep members bound.
Any opinion to share with me?

I doubt if there is any one topic that is moist interesting ! personally I like politics and every day issues , not the silly kind where we discuss what we eat when, but something a little more educative ... :)

I agree. Many members are writing just silly things of gossip type just for gaining points. The very log of site is 'Information creates wealth'. Stress is on 'information' not gossip.

I request all members to write posts that really add to knowledge. The gossips are totally uninteresting to non members who view more than the members. . .

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.