Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
gulshan kumar ajmani wrote:
suni51 wrote:
You would not be surprised to note that North east particularly Mizoram, Nagaland, Meghalaya, Arunachal and Kerla in south are known as women oriented states in our own country.

In Meghalaya, there is matrilineal society. Women inherit property and manage household. However, there are only men in politics. In Tibet also, there is a place where women dominate.

i once heard about a place in eastern states.....where men stay at home after evening and women wander around.
At this time, if she says, 'I like you' to any man, according to their rules, he should marry her.

So, fearing this punishment no man dare to come out of their homes at night

I think, it's some tribal folk.
Meera sandhu

Wow Sandhya where is that place please tell me I want to go that place.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
suni51 wrote:
You would not be surprised to note that North east particularly Mizoram, Nagaland, Meghalaya, Arunachal and Kerla in south are known as women oriented states in our own country.

In Meghalaya, there is matrilineal society. Women inherit property and manage household. However, there are only men in politics. In Tibet also, there is a place where women dominate.

i once heard about a place in eastern states.....where men stay at home after evening and women wander around.
At this time, if she says, 'I like you' to any man, according to their rules, he should marry her.

Meera sandhu

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Godson, you are laughing :angry: :angry:
What about poor Gita :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I think, she will be more happy, if Sasi gets some tribal companion

Actually Sasi, did you forget your wife too :evil: :evil: :laugh: :laugh: :cheer: :cheer:

Meera sandhu
Mine was a perfect arranged marriage with only a few exchange of letters. But every thing else was settled by our parents.

In our olden days there is maximum arranged marriages less love marriages are seen.

In olden days there were no arranged marriages but swanyvaram. In our days this was arranged and settled marriages and now you never know, weather this is marriage or live in or nothing at all.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

suni51 wrote:

Meera sandhu

I mentioned in my post about a place in Tibet. There only women select a man either for a day or a year or whole life and man cannot refuse.

http://abcnews.go.com/WNT/story?id=130332&page=1#.UCrH4FZlSM8

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
Mine was a perfect arranged marriage with only a few exchange of letters. But every thing else was settled by our parents.

In our olden days there is maximum arranged marriages less love marriages are seen.

In olden days there were no arranged marriages but swanyvaram. In our days this was arranged and settled marriages and now you never know, weather this is marriage or live in or nothing at all.

but sasi, you told me once....you two ran away :blink: :blink:

Meera sandhu
Godson Thomas wrote:
Sasikanth wrote:
suni51 wrote:

Meera sandhu

Godson, you are laughing
What about poor Gita

I think, she will be more happy, if Sasi gets some tribal companion

Actually Sasi, did you forget your wife too

Dont worry sandhya she is in my heart I will never leave her.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Really? why they could have used a bike or car!!! :laugh: :laugh:

let him reply..I can make another love story, stealing from his life :P :P ;) :cheer:

Meera sandhu

let him reply..I can make another love story, stealing from his life :P :P ;) :cheer:

Make the title of the story- love on the run... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Make the title of the story- love on the run... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Bhaag..Sasi Bhaag...

I think it may get some issues, as a film is just to release.....Bhag Mika Singh Bhag :S :S

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.