The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I also feel that one should be a long term investor to get the maximum benefits out of shares ...day trading is very risky since markets are forever volatile !

Not only volatile but they have some fowl players as well, the market some times have no reasons to jump up or down. Bulls and bears- that is the name of the game.

I agree that to a certain extent it still is operator driven...You actually get to see the rise or fall after one of them comes up with a statement on CNBC regarding a certain stock ...[/quote]

I have a demat account and I use it rarely.[/quote]

So, you do have some stocks with you right ? I have a method of trading with no risk - I sell a share that I have ,when the prices have gone up considerably and put a buy back price ..if it doesnt on the same day , no worries since it is bound to come down...I keep doing this with what I have in my account ![/quote]

I have developed another way to milk share market although not advisable and totally against the rules book of big experts. I go after a particular share and keep on buying while going down, unless I milk it well.[/quote]

That is the done thing Sunil, keep buying at dips and sell at highs.When we buy in lows , our average price too comes down ...I do it all the time and I am sure most investors do it as well ..[/quote]

Most experts say that this is not advisable as the company which is going down constantly may go down further to rock bottom, but I just keep following. one at a time, never two at the same time unless must.[/quote]

If the company is good, then it can bounce back and can give us good profit.
So, such company's shares can be bought.[/quote]

I am talking about small caps mainly. I go for them in big quantity.[/quote]

Small caps stock could give us profit, only when bought in big quantity.
You should try one or two companies, which are very good. Those could be more profitable.[/quote]

I buy them in big quantities- regularly- for days together and sale them in one go as soon as they go upward.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Yes that makes sense ! I had bought Bharti shares when they were Rs 27 , just 100 shares with whatever money I had, then kept adding a few at a time.Later, when reliance and others came in, the share prices came down to Rs 18 and I bought some at that time too , I sold all of it when it touched Rs 400 last year...that's the money I invested in buying a site in Bangalore with my daughter ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Today value of land is increasing very fastly.It increases double in a single year....So according to my idea buying land is best investment........
Today land has become a best investment for future.
Those have money, are lucky.

Want to make each day Accountable

I have invested in making Fixed deposit in bank.

Sharmistha Banerjee

FD is OK but I feel investing money in Gold is the best option these days. :)

FD is OK but I feel investing money in Gold is the best option these days. :)

For me there are more options for investment but that depends on a person's expertise ad capacity.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I have invested in Mutual Fund.And a short term plan in LIC.

Sharmistha Banerjee
I have told you about my second land purchase. It was registered last week. We got it below 2 lakhs per cent. Now we are constructing wall around it. If we sell that piece of land now, no doubt we can get 2.75 to 3 lakhs per cent. So, 1/3rd profit in just 2 months. An apartment of 35 flats is just under construction, in front of that purchased land. Also, within 2-3 years, i think it will go above 4 or 5 lakh per cent. It's the best investment we have done till now, though i have to put my whole ornaments in the bank.

Meera sandhu
I have told you about my second land purchase. It was registered last week. We got it below 2 lakhs per cent. Now we are constructing wall around it. If we sell that piece of land now, no doubt we can get 2.75 to 3 lakhs per cent. So, 1/3rd profit in just 2 months. An apartment of 35 flats is just under construction, in front of that purchased land. Also, within 2-3 years, i think it will go above 4 or 5 lakh per cent. It's the best investment we have done till now, though i have to put my whole ornaments in the bank.

Oh that's great but to purchase land these days is not easy for people.Every where the rate of land is increasing. Here in Delhi and Delhi NCR the rates are touching sky and a normal middle class person can't buy land these days. :blink:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.