The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I have told you about my second land purchase. It was registered last week. We got it below 2 lakhs per cent. Now we are constructing wall around it. If we sell that piece of land now, no doubt we can get 2.75 to 3 lakhs per cent. So, 1/3rd profit in just 2 months. An apartment of 35 flats is just under construction, in front of that purchased land. Also, within 2-3 years, i think it will go above 4 or 5 lakh per cent. It's the best investment we have done till now, though i have to put my whole ornaments in the bank.

Oh that's great but to purchase land these days is not easy for people.Every where the rate of land is increasing. Here in Delhi and Delhi NCR the rates are touching sky and a normal middle class person can't buy land these days. :blink:

Yes I know.
This person bought this piece of land for rs.5 lakhs in 2006. Now we bought for 15.5 lakhs. So prices of land has gone 3 times in 6 years. Actually this person now residing in Mumbai for past few years doesn't know the prices of land in Kerala. That's why he sold this land in this price. If he was residing in this town, he would never have sold this land below 2.75. So, it's our luck this time. Already we have lost a lot of money in other investments. :)
This piece of land is just 1.5 kms away from Thrissur-Guruvayur NH and only 4 kms away from Thrissur main town boundary. Also, just 5 minutes walk from bus stop(not NH). It's just our luck, nothing else.

Meera sandhu
Personally I feel that Gold is peaking out and may go up only to a certain extent at least for sometime.There is always a stagnation when the prices get overheated and I personally would go easy on buying Gold as an investment option, rather concentrate on land since land prices normally go up even if it is only marginally when there is a recession unlike in the Western countries when they actually fall first...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Personally I feel that Gold is peaking out and may go up only to a certain extent at least for sometime.There is always a stagnation when the prices get overheated and I personally would go easy on buying Gold as an investment option, rather concentrate on land since land prices normally go up even if it is only marginally when there is a recession unlike in the Western countries when they actually fall first...

Today I read in newspaper that Gold rates may come down in soon I don't know if its is true because in Navratris normally the rates go up. Lets see what happens if it comes down for sure I will some Gold this time. :)
It is better to buy property. Investment in land is better than any other investments.
In vestment in mutual fund may have some risk and insurance based has low return bit in bank sure return.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Investment of share market also having some risk. Better option is land purchasing or flat purchasing.

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
Am not asking you about your bad investments. I also have some :unsure: :unsure: . Let us forget those chapters and discuss about best investments, we have done. :) :) :)

Because you didn't mention if it's money investment on shares and gold or any other kind of such investment, i would say that my best investment is on an educational institution (A partner) which is making rapid strides.
Thank you said by: Devyani Sarkar, Sandhya Rani
Rambabu you have a good mind. Educational institution is also a good business unit. Now a days people are earning good money from such institutes and academy.
Now I feel, our best investment is on our education.....
Parents invested money for our education....we have proved it right too!!
Am I not right?

Meera sandhu
The best investment i have done is my effort is the best investment now

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.