Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
but i still write letter to my childhood friends. writing letters is really an interesting job. The things which we cannot express directly or through phone or mails, but we can express anything through letter. I enjoy writing letter my friends

That is very true letter writing has its own joys. :) I remember as a child I used to write letters to my dad and he still has that collection. :) :)

When I was in class fifth I wrote my first letter to my father while visiting my Nany's place. I made an envelop and send it without postage stamps. My father paid for it while delivered and kept it for ever.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

but i still write letter to my childhood friends. writing letters is really an interesting job. The things which we cannot express directly or through phone or mails, but we can express anything through letter. I enjoy writing letter my friends

That is very true letter writing has its own joys. :) I remember as a child I used to write letters to my dad and he still has that collection. :) :)

When I was in class fifth I wrote my first letter to my father while visiting my Nany's place. I made an envelop and send it without postage stamps. My father paid for it while delivered and kept it for ever.

It feels good to see those letters na? I always made cards myself on New years and used to send it to my Dad and now when I look at my drawings it gives a very different feeling. :silly:

Live in the present :)

It feels good to see those letters na? I always made cards myself on New years and used to send it to my Dad and now when I look at my drawings it gives a very different feeling. :silly:

I think girls love to do this, my daughter also does the same despite she can buy costly cards fro Archie's.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I think girls love to do this, my daughter also does the same despite she can buy costly cards fro Archie's.

That is true card making is a girl thing only. I have never seen guys making cards. :P :woohoo:

I have seen many guys making cards. Card making not only for girls.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

I have seen many guys making cards. Card making not only for girls.

Exceptions are always there. :cheer:

Letter writing has almost disappeared.But still now when any postman comes and knocks our door i just run towards the door hope their might be some letter waiting for me.So still I hope to get letter for my near and dear one.But mobile and computer snatches this moment.

Sharmistha Banerjee
My Dear ___________________

I wish to chat with you
but you are so far
I wish to say something
but you are not listen

Yours _

The thread is about filling those blanks too :unsure: :unsure: :woohoo: :woohoo: :evil: :evil: :cheer: :cheer:
Is it Kathal Mannan, Mary??? :cheer: :cheer:

Meera sandhu
My Dear Lovely Husband,

I want to spend more time with but you are not here in home.I want to chat with with you but you are not with me to chat now.Always i am waiting for you.
My Dear ___________________

I wish to chat with you
but you are so far
I wish to say something
but you are not listen

Yours _

The thread is about filling those blanks too :unsure: :unsure: :woohoo: :woohoo: :evil: :evil: :cheer: :cheer:
Is it Kathal Mannan, Mary??? :cheer: :cheer:

You can fill what ever you wish. That blank is especially for readers who reading the forum. :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.