Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Letter writing is passe now. But I would have liked to send letters through a pigeon with a background song playing "kabutar ja ja ja kabutar ja ja ja".. :) :) :)

Live in the present :)
Letter writing is passe now. But I would have liked to send letters through a pigeon with a background song playing "kabutar ja ja ja kabutar ja ja ja".. :) :) :)

You mean you want to send an audio tape along with your letter through 'Pigeon courier corporation'? :laugh:

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Letter writing is passe now. But I would have liked to send letters through a pigeon with a background song playing "kabutar ja ja ja kabutar ja ja ja".. :) :) :laugh: :laugh:

You mean you want to send an audio tape along with your letter through 'Pigeon courier corporation'? :laugh:

Only if the corporation uses white pigeons ;) :woohoo:

Letter writing is passe now. But I would have liked to send letters through a pigeon with a background song playing "kabutar ja ja ja kabutar ja ja ja".. :) :) :laugh: :laugh:

Why?
Why doves only? Why not grey colour pigeons? :blush: :evil:

Racial discrimination? :angry: I can't approve :evil: :evil:
Afterall am the head of courier service :evil: :evil:

Meera sandhu

Why?

If you are the head of courier service, I think you shall have to go yourself.

Why?

Because I like the white ones more :P You provide me the white ones else I won't use your service :lol: :silly:

Why?

Because I like the white ones more :P You provide me the white ones else I won't use your service :lol: :silly:

She can paint her pigeon white if she has to offer you her services. :laugh:

Why?

Don't say it loudly If Sanjeev hear it, he will start his philosophy of white skin and black skin :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu

Why?

She can paint her pigeon white if she has to offer you her services. :laugh:

Only if she is desperate enough to offer me the services ;) ;) provided she should be a good painter to do so. :silly:

Why?

Don't say it loudly If Sanjeev hear it, he will start his philosophy of white skin and black skin :laugh: :laugh:

:lol: Kept a finger on my mouth :laugh: :laugh:

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.