The topic is locked.
We can see many people mainly ladies shopping around in malls and shopping centres.According to many psychologists shopping is one form of therapy to those who are stressed and disturbed mentally...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yes, if we think in that angle..it's true, shopping is a therapy. Let me take my life as example. I am a house wife full time at home, alone, once my husband and daughter leave home. Once in a week we go for an outing, mostly for a small shopping. It's really a relief from a lonely world where am able to see the external world. Also, if we are purchasing according to our tastes, it will make our mind happy...as acting as a stress relieving factor, of course!!!

Meera sandhu
Yes it is a therapy i have seen people go for shopping when they are stressed or bored.Even my mother and wife when they feel bored at home they go for shopping together even though they buy few things there. :woohoo:
Yes, if we think in that angle..it's true, shopping is a therapy. Let me take my life as example. I am a house wife full time at home, alone, once my husband and daughter leave home. Once in a week we go for an outing, mostly for a small shopping. It's really a relief from a lonely world where am able to see the external world. Also, if we are purchasing according to our tastes, it will make our mind happy...as acting as a stress relieving factor, of course!!!

Sandhya yours is a normal happy family, but there are some women who are going through all sorts of complications in their lives and sitting at home drives them insane and they get even more stressed out .For such people going out and mixing with crowds and being able to forget worries at least for that little period time does prove to be a therapy...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

It may a therapy or treatment to ladies but it ills the husband. Hahahaha..

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in

I really enjoyed your answer!!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Let him purchase us some stress relieving factors by taking money from his pocket!!!

Meera sandhu

Sandhya yours is a normal happy family, but there are some women who are going through all sorts of complications in their lives and sitting at home drives them insane and they get even more stressed out .For such people going out and mixing with crowds and being able to forget worries at least for that little period time does prove to be a therapy...

Though my life is a normal life, since we are not at home town, I don't make much friends here. So no friends or relatives. That's why I am feeling very happy interacting with you people. So, even if leading a normal life I feel loneliness here. So outing once in a week is really refreshing me a lot!!!

Meera sandhu

Let him purchase us some stress relieving factors by taking money from his pocket!!!

If my budget is 5000 then due to therapy it will stop upto empty of my pocket.
So no need of such treatment.

After that a special therapy may be needed for you :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu

After that a special therapy may be needed for you :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

I have one that is don't go with her.Just give her money and send.

I have one that is don't go with her.Just give her money and send.

Yes, it's better!!!
You won't have a heart attack seeing her purchases... :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Shall I send this thread link to Preeti? :cheer:
7_5_139_2012-06-20.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.