The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Sandhya they both have different talents both are actress who are having good names in Bollywood.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Sandhya they both have different talents both are actress who are having good names in Bollywood.

Yes but acting alone is not enough to be a successful actress in Bollywood at least they should know the dance :) . I also rate Madhuri higher than Kajol even though no doubt Kajol is also a good actress. :)

Yes but acting alone is not enough to be a successful actress in Bollywood at least they should know the dance :) . I also rate Madhuri higher than Kajol even though no doubt Kajol is also a good actress. :)

Film is all about acting not for dancing.........Have you heard a film is hit by its dancing........If heard please name that film.........
yes, Devdas , diltho pagahain , taal movies are dependent on dancing and songs

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

And what about wanted,dhoom and RAone movie...
Actually i never watch those movie yet. so I have no idea about them.

Ok no problem because they all are action movie and they all got hit.
but chamakchallo song and its dance have given bit attraction to the audions and some other movies which you have mentioned here in them songs are good

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Madhuri Dixit, is first good..and ..kajol is second...good ok :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Chant Hare krishna and be happy!!
Ok...see this latest list!!!!!

http://in.movies.yahoo.com/photos/most-popular-actresses-of-all-time-slideshow/most-popular-actresses-of-all-time-photo-1339488700.html

Meera sandhu
Thank you said by: Mathi
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.