The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Both the actresses are talented but i see Madhuri Dixit on the top as her dance makes her the best of all the actresses ever had in bollywood. :)
Both the actresses are talented but i see Madhuri Dixit on the top as her dance makes her the best of all the actresses ever had in bollywood. :)

But you forgot to add great Nutan and Nargis in your article of top 10 actresses of Bollywood :cheer: :P :P :P ;)

Meera sandhu

But you forgot to add great Nutan and Nargis in your article of top 10 actresses of Bollywood :cheer: :P :P :P ;)

That was my list :P and i don't like them much so i did not include them in the list. :P :woohoo:

That was my list :P and i don't like them much so i did not include them in the list. :P :woohoo:

No yaar, In year 2000 Nargis was voted as the best female actress of the millennium. Then, how can you tell she won't deserve one among the top 10 positions. Also, about Nutan......she still holds the record of winning maximum filmfares. i doubt whether Kajol has just broken her records just now. I think you may have prepared that list without seeing their greatest films like Mother India and Bandini. You even made space for Ash in top 10...yet no space for these two who really taught their followers how to act B) :evil: :evil: :huh:

Meera sandhu
Ya you are right those actress are evergreen in bollywood history and no one take place of her.......
Yes they were great actresses no doubt. :)

I have seen Mother India Nargis did an excellent job in that film and today also this film is remembered either for Nargis or Sunil Dutt.I have not seen Bandidni i know Nootan was a great actress but i never liked her. :blink:
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
It's your choice sanjeev but Nutan is also a evergreen heroinee......
Honestly I am not a fan of both of them..Madhuri has been copying Madhubala all through her career . she is beautiful, no doubt about that, also talented to a certain extent.But if I were to choose between the two I would go for Kajol, she has very expressive eyes and is very natural in her expressions whereas you can see that Madhuri is acting all the time....

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Honestly I am not a fan of both of them..Madhuri has been copying Madhubala all through her career . she is beautiful, no doubt about that, also talented to a certain extent.But if I were to choose between the two I would go for Kajol, she has very expressive eyes and is very natural in her expressions whereas you can see that Madhuri is acting all the time....

Here....first vote for Kajol!!!!
I also love both actresses...it's sure we can't compare both. But for the variety of roles Madhuri did, I gave an extra 10 marks. That's all. May be because Kajol not interested in item numbers.
As a dancer, Madhuri scores much more than Kajol....I think she is a trained dancer :unsure:

Meera sandhu

Here....first vote for Kajol!!!!
I also love both actresses...it's sure we can't compare both. But for the variety of roles Madhuri did, I gave an extra 10 marks. That's all. May be because Kajol not interested in item numbers.
As a dancer, Madhuri scores much more than Kajol....I think she is a trained dancer :unsure:

Agreed ! looks wise and dancing talents ,Madhuri scored over everyone during her time.But I like Kajols whole persona and attitude, she is very cool about things not calculative...I am sure Madhuri too is a very nice person, she seems so...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.