The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Honestly I am not a fan of both of them..Madhuri has been copying Madhubala all through her career . she is beautiful, no doubt about that, also talented to a certain extent.But if I were to choose between the two I would go for Kajol, she has very expressive eyes and is very natural in her expressions whereas you can see that Madhuri is acting all the time....

Here....first vote for Kajol!!!!
I also love both actresses...it's sure we can't compare both. But for the variety of roles Madhuri did, I gave an extra 10 marks. That's all. May be because Kajol not interested in item numbers.
As a dancer, Madhuri scores much more than Kajol....I think she is a trained dancer :unsure:

Agreed ! looks wise and dancing talents ,Madhuri scored over everyone during her time.But I like Kajols whole persona and attitude, she is very cool about things not calculative...I am sure Madhuri too is a very nice person, she seems so...

Yes kajol is Talented but as we see he need someone. Kajol is very Successful with Sharrukh Khan.Both of them are Brilliant,when they act Together.So i prefer kajol over madhuri..........
Honestly I am not a fan of both of them..Madhuri has been copying Madhubala all through her career . she is beautiful, no doubt about that, also talented to a certain extent.But if I were to choose between the two I would go for Kajol, she has very expressive eyes and is very natural in her expressions whereas you can see that Madhuri is acting all the time....

I also love both actresses...it's sure we can't compare both. But for the variety of roles Madhuri did, I gave an extra 10 marks. That's all. May be because Kajol not interested in item numbers.
As a dancer, Madhuri scores much more than Kajol....I think she is a trained dancer :unsure:

Agreed ! looks wise and dancing talents ,Madhuri scored over everyone during her time.But I like Kajols whole persona and attitude, she is very cool about things not calculative...I am sure Madhuri too is a very nice person, she seems so...

Yes kajol is Talented but as we see he need someone. Kajol is very Successful with Sharrukh Khan.Both of them are Brilliant,when they act Together.So i prefer kajol over madhuri..........

I simply cant stand Shah Rukh Khan, too cocky for my liking.I liked her pairing with Aamir Khan in Fanaa, it was a good film.I wish they act together in more such films..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Yes....depth of Kajol's eyes...the way by which she holds and hides emotions....really commendable. Actually, if a script is written for Kajol, only a few dialogues may be necessary since she can easy convey the soul and emotions into audience heart without even words. Isn't it?

Meera sandhu
Yes....depth of Kajol's eyes...the way by which she holds and hides emotions....really commendable. Actually, if a script is written for Kajol, only a few dialogues may be necessary since she can easy convey the soul and emotions into audience heart without even words. Isn't it?

Yes that's true, :) she has a little of her mother's carefree naughtiness and intensity of her aunt Nutan, who incidentally was probably one of the best actresses ever, dont you think so? Just look at the kind of films she acted in...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Yes that's true, :) she has a little of her mother's carefree naughtiness and intensity of her aunt Nutan, who incidentally was probably one of the best actresses ever, dont you think so? Just look at the kind of films she acted in...

yes, of course!!!
Indian audience is always behind item queens.
That's why Kajol not considered so.
Yet she completed 20 years in the industry. Really nice!!!
Also, whenever she do a film here, she goes back with a filmfare award. isn't it?

Meera sandhu
Ya i think Kajol has no more movie to come but she is also a good actress.

Even the best choreographer said it that she has never seen a dancer better than Madhuri Dixit. She is fabulous dancer. :)
Ya saroj khan also a great fan of madhuri dixit......
Its difficult question but my answer is Madhuri dixit because she has good dance and and acting ability and kajol is good in emotion acting.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

Ya santosh Madhuri Dixit is Good dancer as compare to Kajol.But Kajol is better Actress Acting talent than Madhuri.........
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.