The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Ok...see this latest list!!!!!

http://in.movies.yahoo.com/photos/most-popular-actresses-of-all-time-slideshow/most-popular-actresses-of-all-time-photo-1339488700.html

Good search sandhya,Now all question are solve.Madhuri remain at first and position of kajol 4Th amazing that Sri Devi hold Second Position........ :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:
Thank you said by: Mathi
Sandhya they both have different talents both are actress who are having good names in Bollywood.

Yes but acting alone is not enough to be a successful actress in Bollywood at least they should know the dance :) . I also rate Madhuri higher than Kajol even though no doubt Kajol is also a good actress. :)

Film is all about acting not for dancing.........Have you heard a film is hit by its dancing........If heard please name that film.........

No.Films don't get hit by the dancing of an actress/actor alone but actor/actress can be rated as per the dancing skill. :laugh:
Madhuri Dixit any day, she has a wow factor none else has. My vote goes to MD.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Talent is in both,but famous is Madhuri. Kajol is also famous but we doesn't find her more on TV.

Want to make each day Accountable

Kajol is okay as an actress but the charisma that Madhuri has only Madhubala was better than her. I am not undiscriminating other talented heroins.

Hello Every One

My Vote for Madhuri Dixit,

Madhuri has done much better roles. Starting from Tezaab, which showed Madhuri as Dancer, then came Dil which established Madhuri at number one spot in which madhuri showcased versatile acting. There after came prem Pratigya, her first women centric movie, along with hits like Sanjan (It showed her in rmantic roles), Thanedaar and Khel (potrayed her comic timings) put her most successful actress of her regime. them came Beta, what a performer, overshadowed male coactor as such People called that movie must be called "Beti" then came Khalnayak (biggest hit of the year) and Sangeet (with grace she managed to provide in double roles). Anjaam may be a flop, but she did what no other actress can do this. Hum Apke Hain Kaun (What was impact of character Nisha), this movie made her undisputed Top actress of the year (1990-1995) there after Madhuri became most expensive actor(both males and female) she demanded 2 crore for a tamil movie. Raja another movie that proved madhuri in best comic timing and making the movie successful just by her presence. Though prem granth was a flop but watch the performance of Madhuri.

Stupid Rakesh Roshan said she shouldn't do young roles. But their came a movie Mrityudand, though it was artistic movie but it became biggest artistic hit of Indian Cinema. You can check it on wikipedia. The acting talent of Madhuri is beautifully potrayed. Dil To Pagal hai smashed the slap on the face of Rakesh Roshan, as Madhuri was looking much more beautiful. Then Lajja, then Pukar's grey shade character, Chandramukhi's magic Wow what a career. (1988 -2002) total 14 years.

On the other Hand, Kajol Baazigar made Shahrukh khan a star, Karan Arjun made Salman a star) Kajol was noticed in the year 1995 Film DDLJ but the movie potrayed Kajol as an actress, she delivered very good performance. Kucch Kucch hota hai and Dushman potrayed Kajol a very good actor. He was on top for two years because there started a cat fight b/w kajol and karishma. and in 2002 Ashwariya come at top. Though she had made most successfull comebck. But Amir Khan and Shahrikh khan took all credit. If there would be Madhuri then It would be Madhuri taking all the credit the way she did in Dil, Hum aapke hain kaun. Since Madhuri has more number of fans and too high stardom.

Aja Nachle was a flop, the reason was controversy overy A line of title song. The movie was banned for Friday saturday and Sunday. But Madhuri though the story was also not that good, she managed to lend audience to theators. this is the reason why she she has been opted for women centric movies like sridevi.

Madhuri is one the best dancers of bollywood, That Kajol cann't even think of.

Madhuri and Sridevi are undisputed actress megastars, no one i said no one can come close to both of them.
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
Madhuri Dixit is different from Kajol. I would prefer both but Madhuri Dixit is better than Kajol if I see them technically and also by gaits
Kajol, real actress for me, my vote goes to her for her brilliant performances in every spheres of acting be its tragedy, comedy or romance. :whistle: :whistle:

http://mohanmekap.com/

It's difficult to choose . Both are brilliant stars with their own unique qualities in their own right. But, i feel Madhuri has an advantage of good looks over Kajol.
Thank you friends, neither of these two actresses are active any more besides this thread is very old.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.