Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
So he is having affair with some girl. He will announce slowly to us.

I don't know that. But he believes in love marriage....Sure he is kanha :P :P :P

yes, i believes in love marriage.
But, still now i dont have affair with anybody.. :laugh: :lol:

Vinu
I would also like to have love marraige,but don't know where the life will take us. :)

Want to make each day Accountable

I would also like to have love marraige,but don't know where the life will take us. :)

So, one more member joining with me. Welcome ronark :cheer:

Vinu
Just wait and watch there are many more who would join you. Just form a group start a thread about it. :laugh:

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

thats great to know people are giving much importance to love marriage . but i wish their love should be true and they should have happy life

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

This is almost became the tradition of young generation...And all need love life before marriage........ ;) ;) ;)

I don't know that. But he believes in love marriage....Sure he is kanha :P :P :P

Actually, if we try to search it, we won't get it. Love occurs only incidentally :evil: :evil:

"It's just like a rain falling earth without asking our permission....sometimes silently...sometimes accompanied by thunder and storm :P :P ." My quote :cheer: :P

Meera sandhu

Actually, if we try to search it, we won't get it. Love occurs only incidentally :evil: :evil:

Ya you are true love happen incidentally but not all the time...... ;) ;) ;)

I don't think so.
If some one purposefully believe someone, it's not true love. 100% :evil: :evil: :evil:

Meera sandhu

I don't think so.
If some one purposefully believe someone, it's not true love. 100% :evil: :evil: :evil:

No i don't agree with your point...Because my sister having the same situation as you told but her life going smothly as anyone.......... ;) ;)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.