Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
So, it mean she got love married purposefully?????

Meera sandhu

Ya during her college days one proposed her and then after marriage take place and after 5 year they live happily with their child......... :) :) :)

Ya during her college days one proposed her and then after marriage take place and after 5 year they live happily with their child......... :) :) :)

She said yes, only because she loved him. So it was not purposefully. It was true love :P :P

Meera sandhu
Mine going too more than smoothly for such a long period. I do not see any problem with that.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

She said yes, only because she loved him. So it was not purposefully. It was true love :P :P

What ever you think ..But there life going smoothly...But one thing Propose love or true love what ever live happily forever. :cheer: :cheer:
Means to say that you also propose your wife and then after marriage takes place...
Means to say that you also propose your wife and then after marriage takes place...

ummmm no, my wife proposed to me and I talked to my family mom, she agreed after the formalities and that's all.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I don't think there is no need of love life before marriage. There is belief among people that how can one marry a person whom he doesn't love. But love does not happen instantly.It happens eventually when two persons spend some time with each other. SO, if husband and wife spend some time with each other love is definately going to happen between them. I didn't have any affair before marriage but I am happily married now and I believe that I would not have found a better partner then my husband.
Ya god wishes that you life going smoothly always...But love life before marriage and then converted to marriage also no problem in that case........
Ya god wishes that you life going smoothly always...But love life before marriage and then converted to marriage also no problem in that case........

Definately! the trust in the relationship and the compatibility between the partners is what matters.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.