One of my friends told me some days before, he has never been in any relationship till now and hence he thinks, it's the worst drawback of his life!!! He asks me, why I was not loved by anyone? Am seeing it as the biggest loss of my youth life?

Do you also feel the same?
Do you think youth life always need a lover (some person who loves you) even if it's not carried till marriage?

I forget to tell, he said so because he believed a healthy relationship would have helped him to flourish as a good writer.

Meera sandhu
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
One of my friends told me some days before, he has never been in any relationship till now and hence he thinks, it's the worst drawback of his life!!! He asks me, why I was not loved by anyone? Am seeing it as the biggest loss of my youth life?

Do you also feel the same?
Do you think youth life always need a lover (some person who loves you) even if it's not carried till marriage?

No,I don't feel the same way! There are many instances of success of marriage which is basically founded on love,happening without any such love-making before marriage!
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
I also feel the same. Actually I kept thinking, what should I give him in reply, while he said so...actually to comfort him

Meera sandhu
In fact,those who are bitten by love at too early age and stage of their lives, face some problems by not paying adequate attention to other more important parts of life!
No not at all it is not necessary to have a love affair before marriage.But people think so.It depends on the person's behaviour he may or may not have an affair.For me i also did not have an affair before marriage but i am living good marriage life and i think i knew what is love after marriage only.This is a myth people think they will fail in marriage life as they don't have an experience of love before. :evil:
No not at all it is not necessary to have a love affair before marriage.But people think so.It depends on the person's behaviour he may or may not have an affair.For me i also did not have an affair before marriage but i am living good marriage life and i think i knew what is love after marriage only.This is a myth people think they will fail in marriage life as they don't have an experience of love before. :evil:

Really nice answer.
Am impressed.

Actually, I pray...no one should enter into a relationship which has to end meaningless :)

Meera sandhu

Really nice answer.
Am impressed.

Actually, I pray...no one should enter into a relationship which has to end meaningless :)

The kind of casual relationship that we come across amongst some of our youngsters these days are neither serious nor desirable!

Really nice answer.
Am impressed.

The kind of casual relationship that we come across amongst some of our youngsters these days are neither serious nor desirable!

Absolutely they make relationships and repent afterwards h=when it breaks. I have seen lot of youngsters doing this and when get mature realise it what they did was a blunder. :)
Actually, most of them want a girl/boy friend in the youth or college days. Isn't it?...also a lot of admirers

Meera sandhu
Absolutely they have made it as a status symbol these days those who don't have Boy friend/girl friend are treated as dumb by their companions. :evil:
Absolutely they have made it as a status symbol these days those who don't have Boy friend/girl friend are treated as dumb by their companions. :evil:

Of course.

I forget to tell, he said so because he believed a healthy relationship would have helped him to flourish as a good writer :evil:

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.