We often plan get togethers (of degree friends). It often happens too. It is just like bringing those old college days back to life. Do you people also attend such get togethers? Do you like such occassions? Can it make you happy or hurt in any way? Please reveal ;) ;)

Meera sandhu
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Why no response to this thread??
What happened?????? :( :( :( :( :(

Meera sandhu
ofcourse yes i do love get togethers.it helps us in contacting again with our old friends and even remembering those funny and special moments again. :)

a.s.
ofcourse yes i do love get togethers.it helps us in contacting again with our old friends and even remembering those funny and special moments again. :)

Have you done such school-college get togethers?

Meera sandhu
Such get together revives the past memory and is a pleasant experience.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Such get together revives the past memory and is a pleasant experience.

Can you share such sweet get togethers if you had any?
Also, what have you done that day

Meera sandhu

Have you done such school-college get togethers?

i didnt have that get together party in school which we call alumini meet and im still in college yet to give one semester in july.but yes we school friends have arranged it.and it was really good.

a.s.
We often meet our old friends from college and B schools, in fact some of us have worked together in same companies, we enjoyed meeting each other more than others whom we came to know in later stages.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

A decade has passed since I left degree life. 4-5 get togethers till now. Also marriages is an occassion of such get togethers. This month 1 boy is getting married and his bride is from BIhar. Sure, we can enjoy a lot :woohoo:
But we never felt the need of a get together of our PG friends, may be because bond not strong enough!

Meera sandhu
I like get-togethers of like-minded people! Otherwise it turns me cold!!
I like get-togethers of like-minded people! Otherwise it turns me cold!!

Like-minded means? :dry: :whistle:
handshake_2012-06-02.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.