It's no doubt, he is the most established Bollywood director among Malayalam directors and has translated many Malayalam comedy hits to Hindi. Do you like his films? Which are your favourite ones?
I always feel I am watching Malayalam movies with Bollywood stars, because of its lazy camera. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Do you people also feeling the same?????

Meera sandhu
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
yes i like his movies.malamaal weekly,hungama,hulchul,here pheri,bhool bhulaiya, billo barber etc these are really funny. :)

a.s.
yes i like his movies.malamaal weekly,hungama,hulchul,here pheri,bhool bhulaiya, billo barber etc these are really funny. :)

I haven't seen Malamal lottery yet. All others are of course, remakes :evil:

have you seen Virasat...remake of a Tamil Kamal movie?

Meera sandhu

i didnt saw virasat.but i suggest you to watch maalamal weekly its really very funny.

a.s.

i didnt saw virasat.but i suggest you to watch maalamal weekly its really very funny.

Ok.

Have you seen Tezz?
It's actually a flop. Isn't it?

Meera sandhu

Ok.

Have you seen Tezz?

is this from bollywood or tamil movie?i didnt saw this one also.
have you watched bhagam bhaag?

a.s.

Ok.

Have you seen Tezz?

is this from bollywood or tamil movie?i didnt saw this one also.
have you watched bhagam bhaag?

It's not a remake.

Bhagam bhagam is the remake Mannar Mathai speaking, the second part of Ramjirao speaking.
He remade Ramjirao speaking as Hera pheri...all of us enjoyed it very much....classic comedy.
He stole teh second part, made some modifications...add Govinda to the drama group. Didn't you felt its resemblence with Hera pheri???
Later producer of Mannar Mathai filed case against sunil shetty for stealing the story, which he had to pay.
Both those films were directed in malayalam by Siddhique of Body guard fame

Meera sandhu
De dana dan is also a fresh film, not a remake. Nowadays he is interested in fresh topics. After 8-10 years, he directed a Mohan lal movie in malayalam. Actually it's a hit combination in our language

Meera sandhu
De dana dan is also a fresh film, not a remake. Nowadays he is interested in fresh topics. After 8-10 years, he directed a Mohan lal movie in malayalam. Actually it's a hit combination in our language

yes i have watched de dana dan.and you are right both movies hera pheri and bhagam bhaag have resemblance to each other.

a.s.

yes i have watched de dana dan.and you are right both movies hera pheri and bhagam bhaag have resemblance to each other.

Now you should have identified the reason :P

Meera sandhu

Now you should have identified the reason :P

yes now i have identified almost all that is based on the same concept.

a.s.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.