The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
baby wrote:

sarala di you havent suffered from that pain so you are saying so but ask someone who has.then you may realize.

Dear baby angel, I may not experience such pain, but i used to have alot of friends who used to feel pain in such situations, but i am the one who made them normal with my words. I made brain wash to them. I made them forget the pain and think about the good moments between the loved once and my friend. From then they got motivated and they started leading their life very happily.
dear Its a small span of life, so if some one reject you or you could not tell about your love, why to feel. just chill and be happy with what god gave you. then every moment of your life will filled with happiness.

Excellent Words.Life is too big to live and still we can have our life with full of happiness.Yes,why to worry.

Every person think so...till...he falls in love :S :S

i too have supported many of my friends but when it comes to feeling then i dont agree with you.yes time can heal it but at that time and situation no one can feel that pain except the one who is going through.

Yes, agreed!!

Meera sandhu
Love can happen in any moment at anywhere with ay one.if we love someone we should express our feelings in front of them.love is two peole caringand sharing.we feel romantic when the weather is romantic.

Sharmistha Banerjee
I think if you love someone, you should express it. Otherwise the other person might never know.
Told love is very excited. Untold love is no use.

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
mary, untold love has alot of power in it. We should never say no use. Untold power will give to the person.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

mary, untold love has alot of power in it. We should never say no use. Untold power will give to the person.

Told or untold love has a power. We have so many examples of lobe story.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
yes, exactly ram, Love can change person from bad to good and even good to bad also. If it is true love then the person will be good but if any selfish there then it will change to bad. here i am talking about untold love

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Wedding night is the most romantic moment of anybody's life. It is very special and important night.
Told love is very excited. Untold love is no use.

But that untold love may be a sacrifice too.....for our dearest ones, which is most precious than a revealed love. I think so

Meera sandhu
Wedding night is the most romantic moment of anybody's life. It is very special and important night.

Ya after that no day will remain for romance. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.