The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Its not mine dear. I read some where. I have no time to have such things. I am always busy

Do you believe love occurs for people having enough time only??? :woohoo: :woohoo: :side: :sick:

No i think love happen to busy persons also.... ;) ;) ;)
Its not mine dear. I read some where. I have no time to have such things. I am always busy

Do you believe love occurs for people having enough time only??? :woohoo: :woohoo: :side: :sick:

let Sarala reply :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu

let Sarala reply :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Ya because sarala says she is busy.....just hope for the best...hahahahahaha

They could be busy in love also!!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7636]}
really funny sir.if they are not busy then after love they definately busy...
Sandhya i didnt said that if we are free only love happens. I mean i never showed any interest in it but tried to know about it through my friends who are in love. Because i never found my kind of person till now. So I left it to my parents. Let us see will they will be successful or not
000203FB_2012-06-11.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Sandhya i didnt said that if we are free only love happens. I mean i never showed any interest in it but tried to know about it through my friends who are in love. Because i never found my kind of person till now. So I left it to my parents. Let us see will they will be successful or not

It's not knowable from friends! It can be felt only- can never be said!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7668]}
May be your kind of man is getting very soon because it happens instantly.

It's not knowable from friends! It can be felt only- can never be said!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7668]}

Seems as if you are saying from your personal experiences!!!!! :P :P

Meera sandhu
Why you are asking sandhya if they haven't experience then how he tells the fact.......hahahaha
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.