The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I am not rocker,I am classical and love to run slowly and not want to be banned.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
I am not rocker,I am classical and love to run slowly and not want to be banned.

Rock star not rocker... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Why should you be banned? ;)

Meera sandhu
yes you people are right.im not a baby but actually i have a heart that of a baby who still lives in dreams in her own wonderland but a little bit mature too.

a.s.
untold love has nothing to do with as its not told to the person you love so how it can be good.yes you can say the feeling before proposing one is very sweet but if untold for forever then it might turn into pain.

If they are not telling each other, there may be some strong reason behind it. Why can't you think like that?
Perhaps, for not losing that friendship for ever :dry: :huh:

but if they would have told then that friendship may have turned into beautiful relationship.

How many times should I thank you for such a lovely sentence :) :woohoo:
I am really impressed dear...beyond words..... :)
Your words really touched me somewhere

Meera sandhu
Thank you said by: baby angel
Actualy, I would have missed that lovely sentence

Meera sandhu
untold love has nothing to do with as its not told to the person you love so how it can be good.yes you can say the feeling before proposing one is very sweet but if untold for forever then it might turn into pain.

If they are not telling each other, there may be some strong reason behind it. Why can't you think like that?

but if they would have told then that friendship may have turned into beautiful relationship.

and how many times i have to give you thank you for appreciating my words and giving fantabulous compliments..countless..
baby khush hua..heheheheheh
but this time just thank you will not work as your words has made me very much happy so 1karma for you.. :) :)

a.s.
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani

and how many times i have to give you thank you for appreciating my words and giving fantabulous compliments..countless..
baby khush hua..heheheheheh
but this time just thank you will not work as your words has made me very much happy so 1karma for you.. :) :)

Me too have given you many.
I think after gulshanji and ceemji, you deserve most from me. I will give you more for such touching words. But you have to be active here :P

Meera sandhu
Thank you said by: baby angel
I am pulling this thread up as i don't want to see its sudden death.

Meera sandhu
I think this topic is not for me. I do not want children to get involved in such complicated things. :whistle:

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Untold love is a devinity. Due to some important reason's only people does not express their love to the loved person. So we should not underestimate that love. I found in this thread that most of the people talking lightly about untold love. I want to give a small story as example.

In a school, a boy and a girl became friends. they used to admire each other. slowly they started liking each other.but they never know that that is love. but they know both have become more than friend. but they never told each other. the girls parents restricted her to talk to that guy as they always doubt that boy and the girl. so the girl for the sake of her parents, she stopped talking to that guy. and that guy felt bad and went to beach and cried alot.they both know they love, but both dont know that the other person love . So stopped meeting and talking. both are not in contact. By mistake after 9 years they both came into contact. then on some discussion their love got revealed. both are shocked. but time went out of hands as the boy got married and the girl got engaged.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.