The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
untold love has nothing to do with as its not told to the person you love so how it can be good.yes you can say the feeling before proposing one is very sweet but if untold for forever then it might turn into pain.

If they are not telling each other, there may be some strong reason behind it. Why can't you think like that?
Perhaps, for not losing that friendship for ever :dry: :huh:

but if they would have told then that friendship may have turned into beautiful relationship.

How many times should I thank you for such a lovely sentence :) :woohoo:
I am really impressed dear...beyond words..... :)
Your words really touched me somewhere

and how many times i have to give you thank you for appreciating my words and giving fantabulous compliments..countless..
baby khush hua..heheheheheh
but this time just thank you will not work as your words has made me very much happy so 1karma for you.. :) :)

Me too have given you many.
I think after gulshanji and ceemji, you deserve most from me. I will give you more for such touching words. But you have to be active here :P

yes i will try to be more and more active untill i dont get my exam dates..else i have to run from here for about 1 month.. :(

a.s.
friends try to discuss about the topic over here. If you want to talk any thing other than the topic just discuss through PM please. this is the warning am giving you people. After i find anyone making forms as chatroom i will be punishing them by banning them and remaining up to you

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Untold love is a devinity. Due to some important reason's only people does not express their love to the loved person. So we should not underestimate that love. I found in this thread that most of the people talking lightly about untold love. I want to give a small story as example.

In a school, a boy and a girl became friends. they used to admire each other. slowly they started liking each other.but they never know that that is love. but they know both have become more than friend. but they never told each other. the girls parents restricted her to talk to that guy as they always doubt that boy and the girl. so the girl for the sake of her parents, she stopped talking to that guy. and that guy felt bad and went to beach and cried alot.they both know they love, but both dont know that the other person love . So stopped meeting and talking. both are not in contact. By mistake after 9 years they both came into contact. then on some discussion their love got revealed. both are shocked. but time went out of hands as the boy got married and the girl got engaged.

Somewhat similar to Jaane tu ya jaane naa...though it's a happy ending

Meera sandhu
Untold love is a devinity. Due to some important reason's only people does not express their love to the loved person. So we should not underestimate that love. I found in this thread that most of the people talking lightly about untold love. I want to give a small story as example.

In a school, a boy and a girl became friends. they used to admire each other. slowly they started liking each other.but they never know that that is love. but they know both have become more than friend. but they never told each other. the girls parents restricted her to talk to that guy as they always doubt that boy and the girl. so the girl for the sake of her parents, she stopped talking to that guy. and that guy felt bad and went to beach and cried alot.they both know they love, but both dont know that the other person love . So stopped meeting and talking. both are not in contact. By mistake after 9 years they both came into contact. then on some discussion their love got revealed. both are shocked. but time went out of hands as the boy got married and the girl got engaged.

Somewhat similar to Jaane tu ya jaane naa...though it's a happy ending

films always have happy ending but real life hardly.

after sarala di's story let me tell you something.its a bit different from untold love but its about untold or hidden feelings of love..
a boy and a girl were in love they knew very well.they even admitted and were committed also. but as said love needs to be expressed.boy always expressed his love but girl hided and waited for the special moment to come to reveal the feelings.but unfortunately she was not knowing that she should not wait for any special moment but she should try to make a moment special and so boy started feeling that girl no more loves her as she never reacts to any of his action. and one day they had a fight over the matter.girl tried to explain but it was too late and they were separated.
so feelings should never be hidden or untold.

a.s.
But Akansha..
If there were true feelings inside, the other would understand it, yaar...in one way or another...even if it may take some time to confirm. I believe so......if it's true love , not frustration

Meera sandhu
Love would remain love told or untold, what difference does it make if any one expressed it or not. But the love was still there all the same.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

baby angel, that boy and the girl never fought each other, it is due to the infulence of the parents of the girl. The parents used to avoid the guy not to talk to their daughter. But daughter love to talk to that guy. Actually the girl don't know that she is in love with that boy. But the boy know that he is loving her. As the girl is bit powerful that when any wrong thing happens she won't even think a bit and slap the person. So the boy was bit frighted to express his love to the girl. But the girl always used to think of him, she always try to meet the boy. In the name of going to some friends house she used to roam around the boys house so that at least once she can talk to the boy. But when the girl got known to herself that she is in love with that boy, she was so happy and understood that , thats why she always want to talk to that boy and pray for that boy. But her parents got known that the girl is meeting the boy. Actually both dont know conformly that they love each other. They never open up their mind to each other. so they always used to treat each other as friend only. But the girls parents spoke very badly about the boy. they said they won't alow intercaste marriage and all. The girl was shock and felt bad, that both of them didnt even express their love to each other. The girl felt that she only love him and she dont know whether he love or not, but her parents thinking for long. This is really bad. So the girl decided to leave the boy for the sake of parents. So she went to the boy and said not to meet her any time as her parents are angry on her. After that she never met the boy anywhere. After 9 years, she met the boy online unexpectedly. She was so happy and she had a talk with that boy for 2days. in those 2days they have discuss all their 10 class friends and all. at one moment they both got known that they both used to love each other. then the next day the boy said that he got married and the girl said to boy that she is getting engaged. But both were very happy because at least in their life they came into contact again. they felt this is enough for their life. IF possible they will meet again when they become old. so that at that time if they meet also no one will comment about them much as they become older.

What a long story? I have not read it. Yet asking, is it yours????

Meera sandhu
Its not mine dear. I read some where. I have no time to have such things. I am always busy

Its not mine dear. I read some where. I have no time to have such things. I am always busy

Do you believe love occurs for people having enough time only??? :woohoo: :woohoo: :side: :sick:
002_2012-06-11.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.