The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
yes waiting for some is really worst thing, but times situations will be in such a manner that for the sake of our work we have to wait with paitence. which is known as life and fate.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

We have to consider about the other person situation also. so after analaysing the situation we can decide.

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
i don't want to to wait someone just because waiting is very boring journey
We have to consider about the other person situation also. so after analaysing the situation we can decide.

That's true we must understand the importance of other's time those who don't care for time,time also does not care for them. I have learned it through experiences that those who are punctual and sincere always achieve their targets. :)
Some people wait for year and years for their dear ones. I feel it won't be irritating and it will be more interesting, sweetness in waiting

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Some people wait for year and years for their dear ones. I feel it won't be irritating and it will be more interesting, sweetness in waiting

There will be anxiety also. Nobody can live aways from their dear ones for such a long time.
i don't want to to wait someone just because waiting is very boring journey

LOL, that sounds the ultimate...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I don't like to waste my time to wait for someone. :evil: It happens many a time that people give me time to meet but they don't reach at time and keep me waiting for them. :evil: What about you? Don't you irritated when you have to wait for someone and that waiting goes longer infinitely. :)

I won't wait for anybody and I won't make others wait for me. As simple as this. A question of adherence to time
waiting annoy me, because at that i feel alone and standing alone in silent mode, i don't like it.

Want to make each day Accountable

Waiting for loved ones make us happy but waiting for others will make me irritating.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.