The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Thats a good habit. while waiting for some one, it is good to carry something like listening music , reading books or playing games so that we won't feel bore

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Thats a good habit. while waiting for some one, it is good to carry something like listening music , reading books or playing games so that we won't feel bore

I carry my notebook to keep connected because I do not like to surf through mobile. That is too boring.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I always carry my netbook so that even while waiting I a not waiting but in fact doing some thing creative. You cannot avoid waiting for some thing or the other.

And suppose you are standing on the road waiting for someone.What comes to your mind then. :blink:
I always carry my netbook so that even while waiting I a not waiting but in fact doing some thing creative. You cannot avoid waiting for some thing or the other.

And suppose you are standing on the road waiting for someone.What comes to your mind then. :blink:

Hey, why would i wait on the road/ I shall rather sit in a coffee shop nearby and use my net book making points. :)

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I carry my notebook to keep connected because I do not like to surf through mobile. That is too boring.

Yes,if we carry Mobile or laptop, our time cold be passed and we will also not feel boring.

Want to make each day Accountable

Hey, why would i wait on the road/ I shall rather sit in a coffee shop nearby and use my net book making points. :)

if you are stuck and have to wait on highway where there is no one and even you don't have your own vehicle. :laugh:
Frankly speaking,when you have to wait and you are all alone,then it feel more irritating.

if you are stuck and have to wait on highway where there is no one and even you don't have your own vehicle. :laugh:

hmmm!!! that's too much, if we don't have our vehicle some other vehicle will be there to enjoy...right? ;)

hmmm!!! that's too much, if we don't have our vehicle some other vehicle will be there to enjoy...right? ;)

No you cannot as on highways people don't get public transport so easily. :laugh:

No you cannot as on highways people don't get public transport so easily. :laugh:

In Hot weather,this become worst.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.