The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I don't like to waste my time to wait for someone. :evil: It happens many a time that people give me time to meet but they don't reach at time and keep me waiting for them. :evil: What about you? Don't you irritated when you have to wait for someone and that waiting goes longer infinitely. :)

me too. I also got irritated for waiting .

Every one feels irritated when one has to wait for someone. I these days don't wait for others except when I have to wait for someone for my own work. :blink:
I don't like to waste my time to wait for someone. :evil: It happens many a time that people give me time to meet but they don't reach at time and keep me waiting for them. :evil: What about you? Don't you irritated when you have to wait for someone and that waiting goes longer infinitely. :)

Every one feels irritated when one has to wait for someone. I these days don't wait for others except when I have to wait for someone for my own work. :blink:

People have this way of saying ' we are on our way,just 5 minutes away and turn up one hour later than the promised time.I normally make it a point to be on time everywhere I go...and find that half the people have not arrived :dry:

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

People who are work aholic in nature don't want to waste their time because time is money. Punctuality is very important for them. One should come on time if he/she has promised to come.

People have this way of saying ' we are on our way,just 5 minutes away and turn up one hour later than the promised time.I normally make it a point to be on time everywhere I go...and find that half the people have not arrived :dry:

Some of my friends have also that kind of habit. It really irritates me. :evil: I think if one cannot be on time for an appointment at least he/she should be courteous enough to inform the other person instead of lying that they are on their way

Some of my friends have also that kind of habit. It really irritates me. :evil: I think if one cannot be on time for an appointment at least he/she should be courteous enough to inform the other person instead of lying that they are on their way

Thats exactly what I say, just a message would do , to say that they are delayed .But they either think that it is not required or it has become an accepted habit to be late for everything ! very very annoying ,esp when they dont even bother to render a genuine apology ! :angry:

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Even I don't like waiting for someone and also keeping someone waiting for me. Though there are times when due to some conditions you might not reach the person at the time you had promised but its best to pre-inform him/her.

Live in the present :)
There are times when one can't help but wait for any duration of time against his will because that is requirement of the situation although, none wants to wait for any thing or any one.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I just don't wait for anyone for so long time.If any problem arise then I can wait but not all time.I feel boring to wait for long time.

Sharmistha Banerjee
I just don't wait for anyone for so long time.If any problem arise then I can wait but not all time.I feel boring to wait for long time.

Even everyone feels boring when he/she has to wait for a long for someone even for our work too.These days I don't wait for people unless I have a very urgent work with that person.Even for the friends i don't wait I always believe time is precious and one must respect for it. :)
Waiting for someone is the most irritating thing in the world.Some people can be very manner less and selfish when it comes to making people wait endlessly for them.I have seen how they don't even apologise genuinely, just make do with a breezy sorry which is even more annoying...

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.