The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Worthable waiting is correct waiting but irresponsible waiting is waste waiting

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Punctuality is what is taught in the school at very small age and from then only people start following it.I have always been punctual in everything i do since childhood. :)
I don't like to wait even if my work is done. Till that time,we will be stuck and our mind will be stuck there.

Want to make each day Accountable

I don't like to wait even if my work is done. Till that time,we will be stuck and our mind will be stuck there.

Some times you have no options but to wait, No one does it with a happy frame of mind.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

i always try to wait for some extent. If it is beyond that extend i will never wait after that. I start working on other things. :cheer:

Vinu
i always try to wait for some extent. If it is beyond that extend i will never wait after that. I start working on other things. :cheer:

Yes waiting for some one for long is irritating i too avoid it and don't do that even for the closest people. :blink:

Yes waiting for some one for long is irritating i too avoid it and don't do that even for the closest people. :blink:

But you cannot help it in some cases, you cannot avoid waiting in cases where you have no option, so be accommodating.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

But you cannot help it in some cases, you cannot avoid waiting in cases where you have no option, so be accommodating.

Yes i some cases we have no options like in last annual function of our company we waited for 2 hours for our chairman though we started it before his reaching in function. :)
But sometimes if it your work and someone should do then we should definitely wait for that person, though you don't like waiting.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

But sometimes if it your work and someone should do then we should definitely wait for that person, though you don't like waiting.

Like in all the government sector one has to stand in the line waiting for the BABAU to come at his/her seat. :evil:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.