The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Waiting for loved ones make us happy but waiting for others will make me irritating.

One kind of sad feeling start in my mind and so i don't like to wait. I always believe that we should not sit idle.

Want to make each day Accountable

Waiting for loved ones make us happy but waiting for others will make me irritating.

One kind of sad feeling start in my mind and so i don't like to wait. I always believe that we should not sit idle.

I also dislike waiting. However, I read magazine or newspaper while waiting. If the waiting period is unjustified, I intimate that I am busy elsewhere and will meet sometime later.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I also dislike waiting. However, I read magazine or newspaper while waiting. If the waiting period is unjustified, I intimate that I am busy elsewhere and will meet sometime later.

Most of the times, when my friend or any relative called me outside, most of the time, I have waited for them to come at meeting place.
This makes me irritating.

Yes this is common thing we will get irritation when they had not come in time. The lost of more time here we can see.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Most people have a way of telling that they will be there in two minutes and take no less than an hour to get,this is highly annoying esp when you are the one at the receiving end.with all the convenience like a cell phone , they still do not feel the need to inform when they know for sure that they will be late...that is the least one can do,because there may have been some unforeseen circumstances that may have delayed them.. :dry:

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Most people have a way of telling that they will be there in two minutes and take no less than an hour to get,this is highly annoying esp when you are the one at the receiving end.with all the convenience like a cell phone , they still do not feel the need to inform when they know for sure that they will be late...that is the least one can do,because there may have been some unforeseen circumstances that may have delayed them.. :dry:

Yes I agree with you I had faced lot of people like this and wasted my time.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Yes I agree with you I had faced lot of people like this and wasted my time.

people only think of their wasted time, they have no value for others time, that is something I have noticed...It is the worst thing when you give up on your work and keep waiting for people , often happens with politicians attending local function.Once school children were made to wait in the hot sun for 4 hours waiting for a local politician so much so that two of the children had heat stroke and the neta made a grand entry and left within 5 minutes.. :dry:

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I understand the problem of waiting
Even though it makes irritation,
I can wait today,
only for you.

if you don’t come ,
I will wait for the year for you,
It is love and only love
which I want to live for you.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
I can wait today,
only for you.

if you don’t come ,
It is love and only love

Lovely written. You wrote this by your own or taken from somewhere? :P :)

I can wait today,
only for you.

if you don’t come ,
It is love and only love

Ram you are great. The lyrics is good.

We are expecting more from you............
Thank you said by: RAM PROSAD ACHARYYA
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.