The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I do not mind waiting for some one who would bring some result for my wit, but wasting time is not my idea. I will reject such person.

Sab apne bare me hi sochta hai

Being a marketing professional i can wait for some one who is my customer. Hor kee twade vare sochan? :woohoo: :woohoo:

That's true marketing professionals have less time moreover they have time limits for complete targets so for them waiting is like wasting their money. :laugh:
If we need something important work to be done by the support of others then we should be patience and wait for the person how much that person make you wait

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

If the wait is something that cannot be helped then I guess we have to put up with it.But there are some people who make you wait endlessly without either informing about the delay nor being genuinely apologetic for the inconvenience they have put you into , that can be highly irritating !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Waiting is the most irritate able thing. I feel waiting makes us know the value of the particular thing and human

Waiting is the most irritate able thing. I feel waiting makes us know the value of the particular thing and human

I too feel the same those who don't care for time time don't care for them in future. :blink:
The people who wont care about time they will miss their life in the future. because the time which went away will never come back

Everybody should be punctual about time and should not wait someone unnecessary. But it happens due to some unavoidable reason like bus late or traffic jam etc.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
sometimes this is happen, i have not little patience to wait for another.
:) :) :) :) :) :)

I have little patience to waiting ....but if too much late means ...Ill withdraw that program...to treat them right :) :) :) :) :) ....

Chant Hare krishna and be happy!!
Some times you can not help but wait, while my daughter came in to this world I had to wait for full 19 hours out of delivery room. Now how could I deny it? So this depends on- what are you waiting for.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.