The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
But sometimes if it your work and someone should do then we should definitely wait for that person, though you don't like waiting.

Like in all the government sector one has to stand in the line waiting for the BABAU to come at his/her seat. :evil:

One has to wait long while appearing for an interview, its result etc.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I don't like to waste my time to wait for someone. :evil: It happens many a time that people give me time to meet but they don't reach at time and keep me waiting for them. :evil: What about you? Don't you irritated when you have to wait for someone and that waiting goes longer infinitely. :)

YES, BUT WHEN IT HAPPENS MANY TIME MEANS U HAVE TO BE A BIT MORE CAREFUL, IS INT IT? MEANS THE PERSON DOES NOT KNOW THE VALUE OF UR TIME... AND WILL BE THE SAME PERSON???

HAPPENS ,MANY TIME AND INFINITE LONG WAITING... AND ALL ARE FOR NOT WORTHY PEOPLE...

VERY RARELY AND UNAVOIDABLE SITUATIONS TO THAT OPPOSITE PERSON MEANS NOTHING WRONG IN THAT I THINK....... :blink: :blink:
Waiting long for our own needs is also sometimes irritating but we cannt avoid such situations. For instance waiting for doctor, purchasing movie ticket etc. We have to wait as no other options is there.
Exactly you are right rajani, we cannot avoid waiting for the things of our own

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Waiting for any type of results is also very irritating if its extended longer.

That's why they say, always carry a book with you if possible. You cannot control the surroundings but can control the way you react or the way you utilize it , either by cribbing over it or making the most out of it. I enjoy waiting sometimes. Listen Music, Read.. Its good and a bit different from daily stuff..

Life is a box of Chocolate, You never know what you gonna get.... :)
www.InstantKhichri.blogspot.in

That's why they say, always carry a book with you if possible. You cannot control the surroundings but can control the way you react or the way you utilize it , either by cribbing over it or making the most out of it. I enjoy waiting sometimes. Listen Music, Read.. Its good and a bit different from daily stuff..

Well that's good idea for people with hobbies..some people dont just get irritate and even shout on others... :laugh:

But people don't carry books these days they carry mobile phones on which they can play games or surf net but that's also a problem one can't do it for long. :blink:
I always carry my netbook so that even while waiting I a not waiting but in fact doing some thing creative. You cannot avoid waiting for some thing or the other.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Some love music and some reading book or anything else..so depending on hobbies we can carry whatever makes us busy instead of waiting for indefinite time.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.