Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Really??? :silly: :blink:
Now also, families not allowing girls to do job? :blush:

yes now also people consider a working girl wrong.they feel shameful because a girl is bringing something by earning.but it has now reduced.but not completely vanished.[/quote]

In my state, people feel sad if they hear an educated girl is not working[/quote]

im lucky in this case my parents feel proud if im working as they feel that now i can stand many things.as said" ab humari ladki bhi apne pairo pe khadi ho gayi hai".[/quote]

What kind of a job you are in? You are in college yet so how do you manage a full time job?[/quote]

i was in job as this is my final year only 2 more months left.i was working as a senior financial planner in bajaj and reliance.

a.s.
In my state, people feel sad if they hear an educated girl is not working[/quote]

im lucky in this case my parents feel proud if im working as they feel that now i can stand many things.as said" ab humari ladki bhi apne pairo pe khadi ho gayi hai".[/quote]

What kind of a job you are in? You are in college yet so how do you manage a full time job?[/quote]

i was in job as this is my final year only 2 more months left.i was working as a senior financial planner in bajaj and reliance.[/quote]

Senior Financial Planner sounds too impressive! I hope you are one good expert in such matters. You must be in commerce and economics stream.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

No one get achievement without the other help.If he or she get achievement then he or she is a superman......... :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
In my state, people feel sad if they hear an educated girl is not working

i was in job as this is my final year only 2 more months left.i was working as a senior financial planner in bajaj and reliance.[/quote]

Senior Financial Planner sounds too impressive! I hope you are one good expert in such matters. You must be in commerce and economics stream.[/quote]
in 12 th i have science stream but in graduation i have done proffesional course that is BBA. And being a senior financial planner i have learned one thing that how the insurance companies befool common people.

a.s.
Mice to see you as a professional in this age.Congratulation to baby,

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in

little baby converted into professional baby hehehehe so many new titles hehehehe :)
actually it was last year of my graduation and so i decided to take some responsibilities and thats why after leaving job i joined this site for earning but now it has given me lots of things. :)

a.s.

little baby converted into professional baby hehehehe so many new titles hehehehe :)
actually it was last year of my graduation and so i decided to take some responsibilities and thats why after leaving job i joined this site for earning but now it has given me lots of things. :)

Nice to hear it that there is someone who can give us some financial tips. :)

I think I have had a bad experience of one of the pune based Finance and insurance company because agents and branch people mislead people about their schemes.

I think I have had a bad experience of one of the pune based Finance and insurance company because agents and branch people mislead people about their schemes.

Yes they in most of the cases mislead people.They hardly care for people they are just interested in their commissions nothing else. :evil:
actually it was last year of my graduation and so i decided to take some responsibilities and thats why after leaving job i joined this site for earning but now it has given me lots of things. :)[/quote]

I think I have had a bad experience of one of the pune based Finance and insurance company because agents and branch people mislead people about their schemes.[/quote]

Yes they in most of the cases mislead people.They hardly care for people they are just interested in their commissions nothing else. :evil:[/quote]

You know what they even signed for me and changed 5 by making it 15. They said you shall get back in 5 years and the confirmation came from Pune showed 15. I canceled the deal immediately.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.