Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I had achieved many things in my life with out any ones help in that one of them is boddunan site work.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

I had achieved many things in my life with out any ones help in that one of them is boddunan site work.

But there might have been someone who took you here on this site and there had been someone who had helped you in the starting. :blink:

But there might have been someone who took you here on this site and there had been someone who had helped you in the starting. :blink:

Ya Sasi is right Even i search this site from my effort.And start with a bang......... :dry: :dry: :dry: :dry:
Even I have achieved many things without depending on others and without taking help. even for me to boddunan is one of it. before i could not write articles and i had a poor English but later after coming to boddunan, i have developed alot of qualities in me through boddunan that is writing articles, improved knowledge, made friends, improved English and many more

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Do you think, even if we are the best person of the world with smartness and intelligence, we can achieve peaks of success without the help of any other person? Are you that much self-determined and talented to reach a goal alone? :woohoo:

Sandhya, as I see it, the whole process of living in this world is made of a series of action and reaction.It is like the ripple effect in a lake when you throw a stone, where each ripple somehow connects with the other directly or indirectly.No person can do anything all on his/her own, you need many factors to succeed , but it depends on the person how best he or she able to turn situations into their advantage..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Even I have achieved many things without depending on others and without taking help. even for me to boddunan is one of it. before i could not write articles and i had a poor English but later after coming to boddunan, i have developed alot of qualities in me through boddunan that is writing articles, improved knowledge, made friends, improved English and many more

Yes Sarala Now you improve a lot in article section.I read your all article it look nice and free from common error.......Keep Writing......
Thank you said by: sarala
by learning article writing through boddunan i got few offering for writing articles for few sites and companies thats i never leave boddunan though am busy

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Hey that's a great news then what's your opinion you have to go or not.
by learning article writing through boddunan i got few offering for writing articles for few sites and companies thats i never leave boddunan though am busy

If the offer are good,you should accept it and do some time management to concentrate on both.

Want to make each day Accountable

Ya i think sarala is intelligent and she can manage both the works.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.