Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Ya i am fully agree with you Sandhya, helping hand must be remember by us in any how......
Every one in this world is not equally...........so someone need help to accomplish his/her work and someone do it without any help....... :cheer:

Yes....but the most important thing is that we should never forget those helping hands

But on the contrary people forget those helping hands they just remember that they achieve without any help. :evil:
If some one wants to pretend as achiever let him do that, what happens next time when gets into a jam?

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I am from a orthodox family, in my family they never alow women go for job. But with my ability i fought against it without anyones help and i convienced my parents and joined a company in hyd and even worked in my home town also. This is one of my big acheivement.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

I am from a orthodox family, in my family they never alow women go for job. But with my ability i fought against it without anyones help and i convienced my parents and joined a company in hyd and even worked in my home town also. This is one of my big acheivement.

Really??? :silly: :blink:
Now also, families not allowing girls to do job? :blush:

Meera sandhu

This is an achievement. :whistle:

Your family supported you in achieving this without them you could not have done this. :)

yes now also people consider a working girl wrong.they feel shameful because a girl is bringing something by earning.but it has now reduced.but not completely vanished.

a.s.

yes now also people consider a working girl wrong.they feel shameful because a girl is bringing something by earning.but it has now reduced.but not completely vanished.

In my state, people feel sad if they hear an educated girl is not working

Meera sandhu

In my state, people feel sad if they hear an educated girl is not working

im lucky in this case my parents feel proud if im working as they feel that now i can stand many things.as said" ab humari ladki bhi apne pairo pe khadi ho gayi hai".

a.s.
Now also, families not allowing girls to do job? :blush:[/quote]

yes now also people consider a working girl wrong.they feel shameful because a girl is bringing something by earning.but it has now reduced.but not completely vanished.[/quote]

In my state, people feel sad if they hear an educated girl is not working[/quote]

im lucky in this case my parents feel proud if im working as they feel that now i can stand many things.as said" ab humari ladki bhi apne pairo pe khadi ho gayi hai".[/quote]

What kind of a job you are in? You are in college yet so how do you manage a full time job?

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.