Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
by learning article writing through boddunan i got few offering for writing articles for few sites and companies thats i never leave boddunan though am busy

So you accepted the offers or not. :blink:

I think you must accept the offers as article writing is the best way to earn online. :)
yes, I already accepted worked also. those are little contracts for one months like that. soon after boddunan i will try more, but i will never leave boddunan

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

yes, I already accepted worked also. those are little contracts for one months like that. soon after boddunan i will try more, but i will never leave boddunan

As i said,you can work in both by managing your time.It is little difficult but slowly-slowly,you will be able to contribute to both of them.

Want to make each day Accountable

yes, ronark I can manage. but mostly i like to prefer to work more in boddunan as it is genuine website. the clients may not pay sometimes as they cheat. but boddunan never cheat people , they will definitely pay us according to our information provided and our effort

Yes Sarala you must stay there as from here you learn how to write article in a proper way.As you told earlier that when you join this site.you are not in position to write good article........ :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Frankly speaking this site gave me life. it given me confidence, it improved my mind and my skills

This is true people don't leave the first site they join i also don't want to leave the first site which i joined actually which taught me how to work on online sites. :)
sanjeev are you talking about boddunan or any other site are you talking about?

sanjeev are you talking about boddunan or any other site are you talking about?

No it was some other site. :) I am new to Boddunan i just joined it in this February. :)
Oh ok. But boddunan also may helped you to improve i hope am i right?

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.